Day tour Halong Bay from $ 79 | all included Classic Sails + Group ( max 30 people) + Lunch + Visiting Sung Sot cave, kayaking, visiting Trinh Nu cave, swimming at Trinh Nu beach, pass by Ti Top island + Luxury transfer
Our hand pick Luxury Selection **** (Luxury 1 Day Cruises).
Cong Cruise is proud to be the FIRST 1-DAY CRUISE in Ha Long which offers an itinerary of up to 7 hours full of activities for guests to experience the most beautiful landscapes of Ha Long Bay such as Sung Sot Cave, kayaking to Trinh Nu cave for cave adventure and swimming at Trinh Nu beach, enjoying the view of Ti Top Island. This itinerary is currently designed for 3 day 2 night cruises only.
Not only the unique itinerary that makes the cruise stand out, when choosing Cong Cruise, guests also have chance to live fully in the space of the old Vietnamese culture through the decoration and furniture reminiscent of the subsidized economy period of Vietnam.
In an effort to meet all the strict requirements of passengers for a high-quality and reliable service, we always strike to create sustainable values, necessary differences and maintain the business philosophy "Customer is our ultimate focus, we set service quality as the core value and we serve with dedication, attentiveness and commitment”. Our work principle is always putting ourselves into customer position to understand their need and requirements and always prioritize customer. With such principle, Cong Cruise wishes to become a reliable place where passengers can come to relax, get away from the hustle and bustle life to experience the old Vietnamese culture and indulge in the wonderful nature of Ha Long.
Beside the overnight cruise, Halong Luxury Day Tour also a good option for travelers to visit the nature wonder. With our high-standard facilities as brand new limousine van, go on new expressway in return, traditional boutique junk, or full of experienced Tour guide, supported by new audio guide technology, nicely crew… we ensure you will have memorable trip to Halong bay with Sen team to get experience in World nature wonder, getting knowledge about floating life, amazing mountain cave, explore tranquil scenery, touching the nature by bamboo sampan or self-kayaking…
The tour guides are friendly and knowledgeable and this tour is friendly and safe for families with children and we guarantee you 100% satisfaction.
We depart daily from Hanoi or Halong Bay, Tuan Chau Harbor.
Highlights of program
– Admiring stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains on Halong Bay
– Visiting Sung Sot Cave
– Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch on the boat
– Kayaking and Swimming at Trinh Nu Beach
– Mountain climbing at Ti Top island, enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay
– Activities: Sunset Party, Cooking class for Pho rolls and relax…
Detailed Tour Itinerary :
07:30 – 08:00 :
- Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Ha Long
- Upon arrival at Tuan Chau harbour, you will check-in and get on board the cruise. The cruise departs from Tuan Chau harbour for an unforgettable trip to discover the beauty of the world heritage Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you will have chance to pass through the grandeur of the legendary bay with thousands of limestone islands such as: Dog Rock, Duck Rock and especially Thumb Rock – a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in the ancient bay. Cong Cruise will stop 5 minutes for all passengers to take pictures of the breath taking view here. The cruise then continues its joyful journey to Sung Sot Cave
- Discover Sung Sot Cave, the largest and most beautiful cave of Ha Long Bay. The cave also offers a variety of unique shaped stalagmites that are nowhere to be found. The path to Sung Sot cave lies beneath the forest canopy with stone steps perched on the rocky cliff, which will delight you with the pleasure of climbing and the excitement as if you are heading to the sky.
- Back onboard, you will enjoy your delicious lunch with special dishes featuring the unique taste of Vietnamese cuisine while the cruise heads toward Trinh Nu Cave area, an unspoiled stop with very few boats passing by. This stop is usually designed for 3 day 2 night tours.
- Upon arrival at Trinh Nu Cave, you will have chance to take part in two exciting activities: kayaking and swimming. Kindly note that you need to kayak with all cruise members to get to the bathing area at Trinh Nu beach.
- Back onboard to continue the journey to Ti Top Island.
- Arrive on Ti Top island. You can climb halfway up the mountain to enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay. Looking down from high above gives you a wonderful sensation; at the same time offers you a spectacular view of every corner of the bay.
- Return to the cruise and enjoy the Sunset party and cooking class while the cruise goes ashore. You have time to relax, enjoy Vietnamese traditional tea and coffee, admire the romantic scene of sunset in Ha Long Bay on the sundeck and make the delicious Pho roll on your own.
- Back to the harbour, you disembark and depart for Hanoi.
Around 19:30-19:45 End of the trip. Thank you for choosing Cong Cruise for your holiday in Vietnam. We hope see you in the next journey.
Dietary or special food request
In order to take care about your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- Limousine transfer for Hanoi-Ha Long-Ha Noi route
- Professional guide
- 01 complimentary bottle of water on transfer vehicle.
- 01 lunch
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Kayaking service
- Insurance on-board
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned in the program
What do I need to bring?
- Passport with valid visa
- Booking or Service Ticket confirmation from us
- Cash for personal expense (Vietnamese Dong or USD)
What do I need to know?
- During the period November to March it is advisable to pack rainwear and warm clothing, your camera and lots of batteries.
- Not accept credit card payment on board
- Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
During the period April to November it is advisable to a pack light rainwear. Furthermore bring your camera and lots of batteries. A wide brimmed hat, sunglasses and other sun protection is advisable.
How much luggage can I take? Your vehicle has limited space so please keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kgs in a backpack or soft overnight bag and include a small day pack to hand carry for easy access to camera, sunscreen, water etc. Inhibitions can be left in the luggage storage rooms at your hotel with your other unwanted baggage or at our booking office.....
Friends Travel is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!