Day tour from $ 59 | all included + 2 hour boat ride + lunch + bicycle ride + farming exprience + transfer+ Hiking Mua Cave
Surcharge for TET holiday from 25 Jan 2020 - 28 Jan 2020 : 10 $USD/person
Discover breathtaking Hoa Lu Tam Coc, these famous sites are located in Ninh Binh province, 95km south of Hanoi. Tam Coc’s karst mountains resemble the topography at Halong Bay. The biggest difference is that Tam Coc is situated on land and contains rice paddies around. The area supports farmers with stray goats on the karsts hillsides and fishermen.
Their two sanctuaries are built in the 17th century at Hoa Lu. They are dedicated to the Dinh and early Le dynasty in the 10th and 11th centuries. The sites attraction consists of a stone pedestal of a royal throne, bronze bells and a statue of the Emperors.
After a great buffet lunch, take in the beauty of the towering karst formations in Tam Coc on the Ngô Đồng River as you wind along their bases and are rowed into one of the many caves carved from the limestone. Followed up with amazing biking trip through the countryside and rice paddy fields.
This is great day tour for young & old.
This day tour will take you to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century. We’ll explore the countryside and learn about the history of two royal dynasties while visiting two temples. We continue our way to the Tam Coc river where you will take a ride on a bamboo boat (sampan) along the Ngo Dong river which gently winds it’s way through breathtaking karst hill scenery.
With the boats we pass through three caves (Hang Ca, Hang Hai and Hang Ba). There will be plenty of time for you to relax, breath in the fresh air and be charmed by the warmth of the locals. You’ll be sure to leave with a day of unforgettable memories. This tour is friendly and safe for
families with children and we guarantee 100% satisfaction!
- Ready at meeting point: Friends Travel Vietnam office - 62 Hang Buom street for pick up.
- Visiting Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. Where you can learn more about the first feudal government of Vietnam.
- Visiting Mua Cave, where you can get the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and NinhBinh city when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain.
- Enjoy lunch with plenty of traditional foods such as: spring rolls, goat meat…etc.
- Discovering Tam Coc on the sampan (bamboo boat). With nearly 2 hours, tourists will have chance to mix with the local life, river, limestone mountains, fields… Passing through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave by boat will bring to you excited feeling
- Cycling: With 1 hour of cycling you will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam. Our tour guide will introduce to you the architecture of the traditional house and the life of local family.
- Sunset party at the swimming pool: After discovering the amazing beauty of NinhBinh by walking, hiking, cycling, tourists can relax by swimming, drinking local tea, fresh fruits while the Sun is setting (swimming in the allowable condition)
- Says good bye NinhBinh
- Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi
Dietary or special food request
In order to take care about your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. email@example.com
- Helpful, friendly English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees
- Lunch – Vietnamese Cuisine at Chez Loan restaurant
- Good Bike & gears to visit village area.
- Rowing boat to visit Tam Coc with the life jacket
- New-Luxurious-comfortable Limousine Bus with Free high-speed WIFI, Battery chargers, Mini Bar with carefully chosen experienced drivers
- Commentary 02 bottles of mineral water on Bus & Tissue
- All activities indicated in our itinerary
- Beverages and travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
What do I need to bring?
- Booking or Service Ticket confirmation from us
- Cash for personal expense (Vietnamese Dong or USD)
What do I need to know?
During the period November to March it is advisable to pack rainwear and warm clothing, your camera and lots of batteries.
During the period April to November it is advisable to a pack light rainwear. Furthermore bring your camera and lots of batteries. A wide brimmed hat, sunglasses and other sun protection is advisable.
How much luggage can I take? Your vehicle has limited space so please keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kgs in a backpack or soft overnight bag and include a small day pack to hand carry for easy access to camera, sunscreen, water etc. Inhibitions can be left in the luggage storage rooms at your hotel with your other unwanted baggage or at our booking office.....
Friends Travel is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!