3 days & 2 nights at Halong Bay starts from 315 $ | only 105$ per day - per person
All Incl: Private Cabin + Guide + Meals + Fees + Kayaking + Tai Chi Session & more...
Friends Travel Vietnam’s - premium selected cruise trips combine the meaningful small-group travel experiences we’ve made famous with a little more polish. Start cruising and enjoy the romantic waves of Halong Bay with Gray Line cruise.
Explore & overnight in your own private cozy luxury cabin with a fascinating and breathtaking peaceful view on this unique UNESCO World Heritage Site, surrounded with thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes.
We know our stuff over the years and we don’t mince our words.
And if a cruise in Halong Bay isn’t up to scratch you won’t find it on our selections list, you're just going to have to join us & enjoy!
Are you ready for a unique & unforgettable experience and memories you will treasure forever?
High Season period: from 01/01/2018 till 30/04/2018 and from 01/10/2018 till 31/12/2018
|Cruise Cabin||Cabin setup||Cabin price||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Deluxe Double||Double/twin bed||746 $USD||2 pax||373 $USD|
|- Deluxe Single||Single bed||520 $USD||1 pax||520 $USD|
|- Balcony Double||Double/twin bed||796 $USD||2 pax||398 $USD|
|- Balcony Single||Single bed||560 $USD||1 pax||560 $USD|
|- Gray Line Suite||Double/twin bed||826 $USD||2 pax||413 $USD|
|- Gray Line Suite Single||Single bed||585 $USD||1 pax||585 $USD|
Low Season period: from 01/05/2018 till 30/09/2018
|Cruise Cabin||Cabin setup||Cabin price||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Deluxe Double||Double/twin bed||630 $USD||2 pax||315 $USD|
|- Deluxe Single||Single bed||460 $USD||1 pax||460 $USD|
|- Premium Double||Double/twin bed||670 $USD||2 pax||335 $USD|
|- Premium Single||Single bed||485 $USD||1 pax||485 $USD|
|- Connecting Suite||Double/twin bed||680 $USD||2 pax||340 $USD|
|- Connecting Suite Single||Single bed||505 $USD||1 pax||505 $USD|
* As we would like to surprise you about our quality & services all our tour prices are included as mentioned in our itinerary. Our pricing is only applicable as individual or group bookings as mentioned in our price table, in general you only need some pocket money for your personal expenses as for your drinks.
CHECK OUR LATEST PROMOTIONS & OFFERS:
Last Minute Deals | Happy Birthday Discounts | Promotions
Friends Travel Vietnam offer discounts for groups of 4 or more, we encourage groups to book with us by offering discounts for group bookings.
For detailed information for bigger groups, prices and tickets, please contact us!
FRIENDS TRAVEL VIETNAM’S LOUNGE WAITING AREA & SERVICES
As special privilege for our clients Friends Travel Vietnam has his own private Lounge waiting area at our Office in Hanoi, just for your convenience to relax or to get refreshed.
Free services: Breakfast service, drinks, shower service, internet, computer & print service, lounge coaches/beds, secure lugage storage room, Hanoi City map, trekking shoes & gear
Extra Services: Laundry service.
AIRPORT PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE
Friends Travel Vietnam offers wide range of transportation services for all over Vietnam especially car rental service with private driver & Airport Transfer Services.
We specially take care from your moment of arrival until leaving. We pay attention to detail & understand your expectation. We do not simply provide transportation services, we aim to be your travelling companion.
More info or book directly airport transportation click here...
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT HALONG BAY BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH US
Please note that Friends Travel Vietnam, tries at all time to give an accurate illustration of the proposed itinerary for 2 days & 1 night on Halong Bay. This is our strenght to be open and honest and to be clear in information to our clients with our reputation during the time we operate, you are traveling to most popular touristic destination in Vietnam. Our intensions are not to create over expectation of your trip, that’s why we would like to share joining a trip like this give you a great experience and a caught a glimpse of breathtaking Halong Bay.
But we would like to highlight that Halong Bay will be popular touristic destination as doing the activities and visiting the caves or islands during day 1 and 2, if your schedule allow we advise you to join the option for 3 days & 2 nights on Halong Bay this all for a more better holiday experience, where on the 2nd day you will discover Halong Bay on a non-less-touristic way on a smaller cruise cruising around, to incorporate experience from past travellers' comments and our own research. We just want you in the right mindset before booking & visiting breathtaking Halong Bay.
CANCELATION POLICY FOR HALONG BAY CRUISE BOOKINGS
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation notice must be send to us via email. Refunds will be processed in between 48 hours or directly at our office during openings hours.
CANCELLATION DECISION MADE BY MANAGEMENT BOARD OF HALONG BAY
When cancellation decision are made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions or other safety matters. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy on the non joined services following your itinerary. Refunds will be processed directly at our office during openings hours.
This information has been compiled with care and good faith. They give an accurate illustration of the proposed arrangements for this holiday. Occasionally our itineraries are updated during the year to incorporate improvements stemming from past travellers' comments and our own research.
The information given in your itinerary may be slightly different on the day of your departure. It's very important that you print and review a final copy of your Itinerary & Trip Notes a couple of days prior to travel, in case there have been changes that affect your plans, we always handover before your departure our latest updated itinerary. If you have any queries, please contact us directly we are here to help you!
While we operate successful different options for our “Halong Bay Cruise” trips in this region throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries. Circumstances beyond our control such as changes in local conditions, inclement weather to timetables and transport routes or other reasons could force us to make changes to this itinerary. Any costs shown are subject to change, though are an accurate reflection of costs at time of writing.
This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route. The order and timing of included activities in each location may also vary from time to time.
Please also note that visa requirements are subject to change and are the responsibility of the traveller and not that of Friends Travel Vietnam.
To secure your booking, you have settled your down-payment with us. The balance due is payable upon your arrival in Hanoi at Friends Travel Vietnam office at 62 Hang Buom street, on the day before your scheduled departure. It’s possible to settle by cash or credit card (settle by card there might be an applicable transaction fee).
Be aware that our prices are not inclusive of transfer fees levied by your bank and oversea bank - please ask your bank to transfer the sum prior deduction or any shortfall.
The booking is only confirmed when full payment is completed on at least a day before your departure or if agreed others by email. We reserve the right to release part or full booking if the full payment is not completed as deadline. Payment in Vietnam Dong is to be made equivalent to the amount in United States Dollars at the official exchange rate of the VietcomBank at the time of your booking.
We recommend that you take a moment to read through this information before travelling, and would appreciate any feedback on how well it's being implemented in the field.
- Tuần Châu
- Hạ Long Bay
- Titov Island
- Mê Cung
The information below on your itinerary and details are intended to assist you as you consider your travel options for Vietnam with Friends Travel Vietnam. In addition to the detailed itinerary each tour has been supported with some useful information to provide you with an overview of your accommodation & meals, all things as money, passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, clothing, personal equipment and much more to help you with your travel preparations.
7.45 - 8.15
- Our English-speaking Guide will pick up guests from hotels at Hanoi Old Quarter
- Embark at Tuan Chau Marina. Enjoy complimentary drink at Gray Line reception terrace
- Easily get on Gray Line by private auto pier, and then Crew, who will serve you along the trip, warmly welcomes you. Welcome drink is served following Cruise manager’s briefing. Check in to your reserved cabin and take a rest.
- Enjoy a nice set-menu lunch. By local flavors in each dish, it vitally helps to recuperate after a 4-hour-car drive. In the meantime, Gray Line goes ahead to the Bay’s center.
After lunch, you are free to relax on sundeck. While the light of afternoon decreases slightly, hundreds of islands with different shares definitely amaze you by its natural beauty. What Gray Line makes your trip different is not the sights of Halong, but the line that you are on. It is the best to watch unparalleled sceneries of Halong in slow motion.
- By tender, visit Titop Island. Free choice of activities such as sunbathing, swimming and especially conquering the peak of the biggest island in Halong that is named of a Russian space hero and taking panoramic photos of Halong bay in the afternoon
- Arrive at Luon Cave area. You will discover the area’s tranquility by kayaking – an indispensable water activity in Halong, for those who love challenging themselves or sitting on bamboo boat, for those who love being gentle and sophisticated, to admire breathtaking scenes. Centrally, the activity offers the serenity of escape, particularly in the late afternoon. From a distance, few small junks drift off into the sunset slowly. What cool and poetic moment!
- Go back Gray Line boat for relaxation at dusk. Enjoy a mini sunset party with complimentary seasonal fruits and finger foods. To get memorable sunset moment, you should order some Halong-styled glasses of cocktail by joining buy-one-get-one-free offer, made by our skillful bartenders. It is the best time to have unforgettable photos!
- Join in cooking class on the sundeck. Gray Line’s chef shows you how to make Spring Roll - an authentic specialty, which is voted for World's 50 best foods by CNN. Then you could do it yourself and taste it right after to see how good your skill.
- A sophisticated dinner that gives you an appetite will be dedicatedly served in romantic ambience, especially with BBQ fresh seafood and a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
- Free choice of evening activities: watching film at the outdoor bar; playing board, guitar and card games; going fishing squid on tender. Enjoy squid cooked after fishing if you are lucky!
- Overnight at the quietest sleeping area, End of the first day
- Awaken you (on desire) at dawn for morning exercise with body warm up, Tai Chi Quan… on sundeck or being ready your camera while Dawn breaks over the sea.
- Have a light breakfast with coffee, tea and bakeries at Gray Line restaurant
- Our Day boat and local Guide will take you to a little-known part of Halong. Gray Line now brings the real local experience to our guests by trying to be the local fishermen and doing as they do daily. Base on the weather and tide condition, the Guide will give out the best arrangement for three main activities in flexibility of timing:
1, You have an opportunity to learn how to go fishing on small fishing boat; trying to use fishing gears and experience how hard their life are… under guidance from a real local fisherman, whose face is sunburned because of their hard living. This is the foremost essential activity created by Gray Line Halong cruise.
2, Much more time to do the kayaking in secret area of the Bay with free style. The first day might be not enough, but the second is entirely to unleash expectation of those who are passionate about kayaking. Swimming, sun bathing, relaxing…on a small private beach also make you love Halong more.
3, By visiting Pearl farm and tour guide’s experience, they will feast your eyes lively. You will take a deep look at a typical pearl farm on Halong Bay and will know more about how to make real pearls from nature creatures in Halong.
From going fishing to practicing typical activities as locals do daily, all of them are the best and the core value that Gray Line wish you to get insights of the local life there. You may understand and love Halong Bay, not only by the beauty of nature, but the beauty of fishermen who keep vitality for many years in Halong Bay.
- You might be tired with full of beautiful moments and real experience. Time to get back Gray Line Cruise and recapture your energy
- Relax and enjoy sunset with fresh fruits on sundeck. The buy-one-get-one-free promotion will be run one more time. Do not miss it.
- Join in cooking demonstration on sundeck. Learn how to make fresh or fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce
- The second fabulous BBQ dinner impresses you while mellow sounds of sea and music come together
- Enjoy your last evening on Halong Bay by drinking, playing games, going fishing and relaxing in your own way
- End of the second day with a sound sleep in peace of the natural heritage site
- Awaken you (on desire) at dawn for morning exercise with body warm up, Tai Chi Quan… on sundeck or enjoy beautiful spectacles that a blazing sunrise breaks the clouds of the island on the bay!
- Have a light breakfast at Gray Line restaurant
- Explore Me Cung (Maze) cave. This least known cave locates on a remote island, which is rare in cave-lake seascape. Climb up several rugged stone stairs to admire the miracle of stalactites in a very complex structure, then gradually overlook to the west to admire a great lake considered as a royal garden surrounding by natural mountain walls, seemingly isolated on the bay. Its water looks blue all year round and breathtaking from high above. Moreover, values of nature and archeology of the cave as well as the life of local ancient people in thousand years ago will be revealed by Gray Line’s professional tour guide.
- Come back the cruise. Time to check out your cabin, but not the end. Gray Line runs on another route back to the marina that offers amazing pictures of Mother Nature showing full of typical islets in Halong Bay. It must be a big part of your journey. Let us enjoy!
11:00 Farewell lunch is deliciously served at restaurant and say ‘’goodbye’’ to Gray Line’s crew, who serve you during the trip.
11:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line reception room. Go back to Hanoi. End of services. The timing to reach Hanoi is about from 16.00-16.30 with normal traffic condition.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (03 lunches, 02 dinner, 02 breakfast)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat
- Shuttle bus (from Hanoi to Halong Bay and return)
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
PICK UP / DROP OFF
You will see that the pick up and drop off time are well noted in the cruise itinerary. Generally speaking, almost al cruise trip will start at noontime, thus if you are leaving from Hanoi, you will need to depart between 7:45AM and 8:30AM to meet the cruise schedule. Standard included is a seat on the shuttle bus provided by the cruise service. There are 2 ways to be picked up for your departure, we always pick you up as confirmed by email.
HOTEL / STAY:
- Pick up zone only from Hanoi Old Quarter
- From hotel or stay
- Please wait at the lobby
* Client will be responsible to confirm their stay in Hanoi Old Quarter, if not confirmed your stay for pick-up you will be required to come to our meeting point at 7:30AM, we always reconfirm your pick up details departing time by email
- From "Friends Travel Vietnam's" office
- Address Hanoi Old Quarter at 62 Hang Buom street.
Not being on time or being present is seeing as non-shown up!
The cruise trip will return to the harbor by 11 AM or 12 PM on the last day of the trip and you can expect to reach your hotel in Hanoi or our office between 4:00 and 4:30PM.
Keep in mind to arange and plan your travel accordingly to your itinerary. For example if you arrive at Hanoi airport at 9:30AM, it will be too late for a cruise departing on the same day. Similarly, any onward flight or train trip from Hanoi will need booked to be later than 7PM so that you can avoid all the hassle involved.
Please ask for advice if needed or if you are not sure about it.
WHAT TO BRING
Most of the cases, Halong Bay will be a side trip from your grander voyage to Vietnam. If possible, leave your luggage with a hotel (if trusted) and bring only day pack with you to best enjoy the trip. Take into account that you will need to carry them onto the shuttle bus, then onto the deck, then from the deck back to land. The lighter you pack, the better. Below are a few tips for you to pack smartly.
Travel documents: These are essential and you may be denied boarding without valid documents such as passport and visa.
Clothes: You will need at least 3 set of clothes: for casual day wear, for evening wear and for swimming if you plan to do so. If you travel between May and October, it is fine to bring shorts and skirts and short sleeve shirts. For the rest of the year, bring extra sweaters since Halong Bay can get quite cold. In December and January for example, bring some light jackets.
Water bottles: Although the cruise will have water ready for you, some shuttle bus will not have them. Keep yourself hydrated all through out the trip to best enjoy it. Please note that water will not be complimentary.
Footwear: Sandals and walking shoes are both fine though the frequent exposure to water may make your feet wet and stinky with high capacity shoes. Sandals, on the other hand, may make you feel uncomfortable walking insides the caves or when you climb the rock to the top of some grotto's.
Electronic device: Camera is another essential item on your to-pack list. Charge the battery to full before you leave Hanoi and always leave them charged when you are in the cabin. There are so many things in Halong Bay to capture photos of and you do not want to miss the opportunity. Bringing the laptop or expensive device with you to Halong Bay may be better than leaving them at the hotel back in Hanoi. Always keep an eye on your personal belongings to minimize the risks. Unless otherwise noted, all cruises on our website are equipped with wifi facility for you to keep in touch with friends and relatives.
Others: A raincoat will be helpful in rainy summer months. The cruise will have umbrella ready but it does not hurt to bring your own. Sunglasses and sunscreen also work great for the sunbathing moments on the top deck of cruise and junks. Bring your medication if required by doctor. If you are seasickness, stock up on pills. Waterproof backpack.
What not to bring:
Below are what you should not bring with you on board – some are prohibited by the cruise:
Firearms, in-flammables, sharp objects, Illegal drugs and substances, Irons, hot plates and kitchenware, Alcoholic beverages, Pillows, Blankets & Towels those are already provided on board.
WEATHER CONDITIONS HALONG BAY
Max - Min
Max - Min
DIETARY OR SPECIAL FOOD REQUEST
In order to take care of your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVANCED REGISTRATION WILL BE REQUIRED
Please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure.