3 days & 2 night at Halong Bay starts from $400 | only $135 per day - per person
All Incl: Private Cabin + Guide + Meals + Fees + Kayaking + Tai Chi Session & more...
Friends Travel Vietnam’s - premium selected cruise trips combine the meaningful small-group travel experiences we’ve made famous with a little more polish. Start cruising and enjoy the romantic waves of Lan Ha Bay with Heritage Cruises Binh Chuan Cat Ba Archipelago
Explore & overnight in your own private cozy luxury cabin with a fascinating and breathtaking peaceful view on this unique UNESCO World Heritage Site, surrounded with thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes.
We know our stuff over the years and we don’t mince our words.
And if a cruise in Halong Bay isn’t up to scratch you won’t find it on our selections list, you're just going to have to join us & enjoy!
Are you ready for a unique & unforgettable experience and memories you will treasure forever?
* 2020 HIGH Season: from 01/01/2020- 30/04/2020 AND 01/10/2020 - 31/12/2020
|Cruise Cabin||Cabin setup||Cabin price||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Delta Balcony Double||Double/twin bed||910 $USD||2 pax||455 $USD|
|- Delta Balcony Single||Single bed||720 $USD||1 pax||720 $USD|
|- Delta Balcony Triple||Double/twin bed + Extra bed||1.350 $USD||3 pax||450 $USD|
|- Ocean Balcony Double||Double/twin bed||990 $USD||2 pax||495 $USD|
|- Ocean Balcony Single||Single bed||785 $USD||1 pax||785 $USD|
|- Ocean Connecting Balcony||Double + Twin bed||1.980 $USD||4 pax||495 $USD|
|- Captain Balcony Double||Double bed||1.110 $USD||2 pax||555 $USD|
|- Captain Balcony Single||Single bed||885 $USD||1 pax||885 $USD|
|- Regal Balcony Double||Double bed||1.230 $USD||2 pax||615 $USD|
|- Regal Balcony Single||Single bed||990 $USD||1 pax||990 $USD|
|- Regal Connecting Balcony||Double + Twin bed||2.460 $USD||4 pax||615 $USD|
* 2020 LOW Season: from 01/5/2020 - 30/09/2020
|Cruise Cabin||Cabin setup||Cabin price||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Delta Balcony Double||Double/twin bed||800 $USD||2 pax||400 $USD|
|- Delta Balcony Single||Single bed||625 $USD||1 pax||625 $USD|
|- Delta Balcony Triple||Double/twin bed + Extra bed||1.230 $USD||3 pax||410 $USD|
|- Ocean Balcony Double||Double/twin bed||880 $USD||2 pax||440 $USD|
|- Ocean Balcony Single||Single bed||695 $USD||1 pax||695 $USD|
|- Ocean Connecting Balcony||Double + Twin bed||1.760 $USD||4 pax||440 $USD|
|- Captain Balcony Double||Double bed||1000 $USD||2 pax||500 $USD|
|- Captain Balcony Single||Single bed||795 $USD||1 pax||795 $USD|
|- Regal Balcony Double||Double bed||1.120 $USD||2 pax||560 $USD|
|- Regal Balcony Single||Single bed||895 $USD||1 pax||895 $USD|
|- Regal Connecting Balcony||Double + Twin bed||2.240 $USD||4 pax||560 $USD|
FRIENDS TRAVEL VIETNAM’S LOUNGE WAITING AREA & SERVICES
As special privilege for our clients Friends Travel Vietnam has his own private Lounge waiting area at our Office in Hanoi, just for your convenience to relax or to get refreshed.
Free services: Breakfast service, drinks, shower service, internet, computer & print service, lounge coaches/beds, secure lugage storage room, Hanoi City map, trekking shoes & gear
Extra Services: Laundry service.
AIRPORT PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE
Friends Travel Vietnam offers wide range of transportation services for all over Vietnam especially car rental service with private driver & Airport Transfer Services.
We specially take care from your moment of arrival until leaving. We pay attention to detail & understand your expectation. We do not simply provide transportation services, we aim to be your travelling companion.
More info or book directly airport transportation click here...
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT HALONG BAY BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH US
Please note that Friends Travel Vietnam, tries at all time to give an accurate illustration of the proposed itinerary for 3 days & 2 night on Halong Bay. This is our strenght to be open and honest and to be clear in information to our clients with our reputation during the time we operate, you are traveling to most popular touristic destination in Vietnam. Our intensions are not to create over expectation of your trip, that’s why we would like to share joining a trip like this give you a great experience and a caught a glimpse of breathtaking Halong Bay.
But we would like to highlight that Halong Bay will be popular touristic destination as doing the activities and visiting the caves or islands during day 1 and 2, if your schedule allow we advise you to join the option for 3 days & 2 nights on Halong Bay this all for a more better holiday experience, where on the 2nd day you will discover Halong Bay on a non-less-touristic way on a smaller cruise cruising around, to incorporate experience from past travellers' comments and our own research. We just want you in the right mindset before booking & visiting breathtaking Halong Bay.
Check Now | 3 days & 2 nights option for a better Cruise experience in Halong Bay
CANCELATION POLICY FOR HALONG BAY CRUISE BOOKINGS
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation notice must be send to us via email. Refunds will be processed in between 48 hours or directly at our office during openings hours.
CANCELLATION DECISION MADE BY MANAGEMENT BOARD OF HALONG BAY
When cancellation decision are made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions or other safety matters. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy on the non joined services following your itinerary. Refunds will be processed directly at our office during openings hours.
This information has been compiled with care and good faith. They give an accurate illustration of the proposed arrangements for this holiday. Occasionally our itineraries are updated during the year to incorporate improvements stemming from past travellers' comments and our own research.
The information given in your itinerary may be slightly different on the day of your departure. It's very important that you print and review a final copy of your Itinerary & Trip Notes a couple of days prior to travel, in case there have been changes that affect your plans, we always handover before your departure our latest updated itinerary. If you have any queries, please contact us directly we are here to help you!
While we operate successful different options for our “Halong Bay Cruise” trips in this region throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries. Circumstances beyond our control such as changes in local conditions, inclement weather to timetables and transport routes or other reasons could force us to make changes to this itinerary. Any costs shown are subject to change, though are an accurate reflection of costs at time of writing.
This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route. The order and timing of included activities in each location may also vary from time to time.
Please also note that visa requirements are subject to change and are the responsibility of the traveller and not that of Friends Travel Vietnam.
To secure your booking, you have settled your down-payment with us. The balance due is payable upon your arrival in Hanoi at Friends Travel Vietnam office at 62 Hang Buom street, on the day before your scheduled departure. It’s possible to settle by cash or credit card (settle by card there might be an applicable transaction fee).
Be aware that our prices are not inclusive of transfer fees levied by your bank and oversea bank - please ask your bank to transfer the sum prior deduction or any shortfall.
The booking is only confirmed when full payment is completed on at least a day before your departure or if agreed others by email. We reserve the right to release part or full booking if the full payment is not completed as deadline. Payment in Vietnam Dong is to be made equivalent to the amount in United States Dollars at the official exchange rate of the VietcomBank at the time of your booking.
We recommend that you take a moment to read through this information before travelling, and would appreciate any feedback on how well it's being implemented in the field.
The information below on your itinerary and details are intended to assist you as you consider your travel options for Vietnam with Friends Travel Vietnam. In addition to the detailed itinerary each tour has been supported with some useful information to provide you with an overview of your accommodation & meals, all things as money, passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, clothing, personal equipment and much more to help you with your travel preparations.
DAY 1: HANOI – HAIPHONG – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY IN CAT BA ARCHIPELAGO (L,D)
- Hotel pick-up for trip on new highway to Got Ferry Terminal, Cat Hai Town, Haiphong City . You will see the longest bridge over water in Southeast Asia, and be welcomed at our lounge for refreshments before boarding for the cruise.
- Board the Heritage Cruises boat and enjoy a welcome drink as you receive a cruise briefing, safety instructions and check into your suite. Lunch is served at L’Indochine Restaurant.
- Cruise to Da Chong Islet, where you can see a heritage lighthouse built more than a century ago by the French. After lunch, continue to Gia Luan Lagoon with its limestone karst formations rising out of the sea. This bay is untouched and remote, as not many cruise boats use this route.
- The cruise vessel approaches the Ba Trai Dao or Three Peach beaches in Lan Ha Bay, a natural frontier between the provinces of Halong and Haiphong. This secret hideaway has beaches, caves and coves, plus the spectacular natural beauty of about 400 islands. Guests can try kayaking or simply swim in the clear waters of the bay.
- Back on Heritage Cruises, enjoy life aboard the vessel or in your suite, and
with cocktail in hand watch the sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Activities include afternoon tea and wine tasting, and the chef will lead a
Vietnamese cookery class.
- A memorable dining experience will be offered at the restaurant, with local food in an intimate and romantic setting.
- Enjoy evening views of the bay at the bar on the top deck. Try your hand squid fishing. The bars are open until late
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY HIDEAWAY (B,L,D)
- Start the day with a session of Vovinam on the sundeck, followed by coffee, tea and pastries.
- Transfer to a speedboat to visit Viet Hai Village. Take a bicycle ride of electric car through a rainforest tunnel that leads to a rice-field vista. Visit a traditional house in a village deep in a national park where you can observe the lifestyle of the local people and enjoy lunch on the village. Back to the speedboat to visit Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Visit Bai Tu Long Bay where you can go bamboo boating or kayaking at Ba Ham Lake, enclosed by vertical cliffs (if the weather permits).
- Return to Heritage Cruises enjoy cocktails, beer and fine wine as the sky changes color.
- Enjoy life aboard the vessel or in your suite, and with cocktail in hand watch the sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. The chef will lead a Vietnamese cookery class.
- Enjoy a fine-dining experience in the main restaurant.
- Welcome the night at the bar on the top deck, or try squid fishing. The bars are open late.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L)
- Start the day with the session of Vovinam on the sundeck.
- Have a light breakfast on board.
- Head off in a bamboo boat to explore the Dark and Bright Cave.
9:00 - 9:30
- Return to the boat for checkout.
- Enjoy brunch while cruising back to base.
- Return to Got Harbor and disembark for your onward journey.
- While waiting for your pick-up service to Hanoi, enjoy the comfort of our lounge.
- If you have booked our limousine service, our chauffeur will pick you up to take you to your hotel in Hanoi.
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Luxury van Hanoi- Haiphong- Hanoi
- Luxury Cruise Lan Ha Bay (apply for 2 days 1 night)
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries, (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 light breakfast) for 2 days 1 night
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment,
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
PICK UP / DROP OFF
You will see that the pick up and drop off time are well noted in the cruise itinerary. Generally speaking, almost al cruise trip will start at noontime, thus if you are leaving from Hanoi, you will need to depart between 7:45AM and 8:30AM to meet the cruise schedule. Standard included is a seat on the shuttle bus provided by the cruise service. There are 2 ways to be picked up for your departure, we always pick you up as confirmed by email.
HOTEL / STAY:
- Pick up zone only from Hanoi Old Quarter
- From hotel or stay
- Please wait at the lobby
- From "Friends Travel Vietnam's" office
- Address Hanoi Old Quarter at 62 Hang Buom street.
Not being on time or being present is seeing as non-shown up!
The cruise trip will return to the harbor by 11 AM or 12 PM on the last day of the trip and you can expect to reach your hotel in Hanoi or our office between 4:00 and 4:30PM.
Keep in mind to arange and plan your travel accordingly to your itinerary. For example if you arrive at Hanoi airport at 9:30AM, it will be too late for a cruise departing on the same day. Similarly, any onward flight or train trip from Hanoi will need booked to be later than 7PM so that you can avoid all the hassle involved.
Please ask for advice if needed or if you are not sure about it.
WHAT TO BRING
Most of the cases, Halong Bay will be a side trip from your grander voyage to Vietnam. If possible, leave your luggage with a hotel (if trusted) and bring only day pack with you to best enjoy the trip. Take into account that you will need to carry them onto the shuttle bus, then onto the deck, then from the deck back to land. The lighter you pack, the better. Below are a few tips for you to pack smartly.
Travel documents: These are essential and you may be denied boarding without valid documents such as passport and visa.
Clothes: You will need at least 3 set of clothes: for casual day wear, for evening wear and for swimming if you plan to do so. If you travel between May and October, it is fine to bring shorts and skirts and short sleeve shirts. For the rest of the year, bring extra sweaters since Halong Bay can get quite cold. In December and January for example, bring some light jackets.
Water bottles: Although the cruise will have water ready for you, some shuttle bus will not have them. Keep yourself hydrated all through out the trip to best enjoy it. Please note that water will not be complimentary.
Footwear: Sandals and walking shoes are both fine though the frequent exposure to water may make your feet wet and stinky with high capacity shoes. Sandals, on the other hand, may make you feel uncomfortable walking insides the caves or when you climb the rock to the top of some grotto's.
Electronic device: Camera is another essential item on your to-pack list. Charge the battery to full before you leave Hanoi and always leave them charged when you are in the cabin. There are so many things in Halong Bay to capture photos of and you do not want to miss the opportunity. Bringing the laptop or expensive device with you to Halong Bay may be better than leaving them at the hotel back in Hanoi. Always keep an eye on your personal belongings to minimize the risks. Unless otherwise noted, all cruises on our website are equipped with wifi facility for you to keep in touch with friends and relatives.
Others: A raincoat will be helpful in rainy summer months. The cruise will have umbrella ready but it does not hurt to bring your own. Sunglasses and sunscreen also work great for the sunbathing moments on the top deck of cruise and junks. Bring your medication if required by doctor. If you are seasickness, stock up on pills. Waterproof backpack.
What not to bring:
Below are what you should not bring with you on board – some are prohibited by the cruise:
Firearms, in-flammables, sharp objects, Illegal drugs and substances, Irons, hot plates and kitchenware, Alcoholic beverages, Pillows, Blankets & Towels those are already provided on board.
WEATHER CONDITIONS HALONG BAY
Max - Min
Max - Min
DIETARY OR SPECIAL FOOD REQUEST
In order to take care of your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVANCED REGISTRATION WILL BE REQUIRED
Please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure.