3 Hours tour from $ 45 | all included: Chef guide + Ingredient food
IF YOU WANT TO EAT GOOD FOOD, THEN ROLL INTO THE KITCHEN!
One of the most interesting things when travelling to a new land is enjoying its culinary. Our cooking class provides an immersive experience in Vietnamese traditional cooking and culture. The sounds, sights, smells and tastes found in a typical Viet market are emblematic of daily life here, shaping the contours of Vietnamese cuisine. You will be a contributor to maximize your own experience when communicating with the locals in Vietnamese under Rose Kitchen chefs' assistance.
Local house of 500m2 area with nice garden then is very promising for you to slacken your furious pace of life. It is an immeasurable experience to enjoy freshness and quietness in our green garden while we are sharing common spiritual values through Rose Kitchen chefs' cultural stories and tales. And our cooking is ready afterward!
This exciting program is the ideal way to enjoy an authentic cultural and culinary experience. It's also perfect for the serious home cooks who want to learn how to cook Vietnamese healthy food for their family and friends, for spouses accompanying husband or wife on a business trip, or the adventurous travellers wishing to explore more than just the sightseeing of our great city!
Morning Class: 09:00 – 13:30
Afternoon Class : 15:00 – 19:30
Timing can be customized upon requests. You can create your own menu:
- Get picked up from your hotel / our office
- Take a walk to local market to buy ingredients
- Get a fascinating glimpse into local culture
- Transfer to local house
- Learn how to cook the real Vietnamese traditional food under the guidance of professional cook
- Enjoy your own cooking creation and numerous foods from the instructor
- Taste unique and special local wines/home-made drinks
- End class and getting dropped off at your hotel
- Fully hands-on experience
- Round trip transfer from city accommodation
- A bottle of water
- Local market tour
- Welcome drink
- Full lunch/dinner
- Snack, Tea, Coffee
03 Courses and more are available based on season:
1. Hanoian Feast
- BBQ Pork with Noodles and Fish Sauce (Bun Cha)
- Fried Spring Rolls (Nem)
- Banana Flowers Salad with Chicken/ Green Papaya Salad with Dried Beef
- Vietnamese Egg Coffee
2. Tonkin Origin
- Traditional rice noodles soup with beef/chicken (Pho)
- Green Mango Salad with Seafood
- Grilled fish
- Vietnamese Egg Coffee
3. Vegetarian Lover
- Spring roll (fresh or fried)
- Tofu in Tomato Sauce
- Eggplant with Ginger Sauce
- “Che” (Vietnamese traditional dessert)
Remark: Other special foods are available on request. Please advise any special diet requirements if you have.