Day tour Halong Bay from $ 89 | all included Classic Sails + Group ( max 24 people) + Lunch + Kayaking + Visit Cave + Luxury transfer
Our hand pick Luxury Selection **** (Luxury 1 Day Cruises).
Halong Sen Cruise is a new nice steel boat, meticulously designed for your supreme enjoyment and your ultimate safety. Inspired by gracious charm of Vietnam’s national flower, the boat features a flawless blend of traditional and contemporary cruising concepts with images of the pure lotus infused in the fine design of every corner on board. There is nothing but exceptional experience when cruising with Halong Sen Cruises as you indulge your eyes with spectacular landscapes and satisfy your taste to the fullest with the best of Vietnamese cuisine. Our carefully selected menu will evoke your appetite with the most delicious dishes cooked from lotus and freshest local-sourced ingredients.
Unique Ha Long Sen Cruise:
- New and Luxury boat.
- Design and decoration of the boat are themed with Lotus flower
- The itinerary lasts 5 hours, longer than the traditional itinerary of other cruises.
- Transfer by Limousine Dcar or Limousine Fuso
- Wifi on board and USB to charge the phones
- Free snack and bottle of water on transfer vehicle
- Cooking class
- Guests have chance to enjoy lotus tea and learn how to make lotus tea.
- 01 day program includes all activities of a normal 02-day program
Beside the overnight cruise, Halong Luxury Day Tour also a good option for travelers to visit the nature wonder. With our high-standard facilities as brand new limousine van, go on new expressway in return, traditional boutique junk, or full of experienced Tour guide, supported by new audio guide technology, nicely crew… we ensure you will have memorable trip to Halong bay with Sen team to get experience in World nature wonder, getting knowledge about floating life, amazing mountain cave, explore tranquil scenery, touching the nature by bamboo sampan or self-kayaking…
The tour guides are friendly and knowledgeable and this tour is friendly and safe for families with children and we guarantee you 100% satisfaction.
We depart daily from Hanoi or Halong Bay, Tuan Chau Harbor.
CHECK OUR LATEST PROMOTIONS & OFFERS:
Last Minute Deals | Happy Birthday Discounts | Promotions
Friends Travel Vietnam offer discounts for groups of 4 or more, we encourage groups to book with us by offering discounts for group bookings.
For detailed information for bigger groups, prices and tickets, please contact us!
Tour program :
- Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Have a break en-route at a Rest Stop in Hai Duong City. Relax, have a cup of tea or coffee, or take a look around the arts and crafts center within 25 minutes. It is also time for our driver to take a short rest after 2 hours driving in order to ensure the safety of the trip.
- Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor. Check-in and embark on our cruise. The cruise leaves Tuan Chau Harbor for an incredible trip to explore the beauty of Ha Long Bay.
- Lunch is served with Vietnamese traditional specialties while cruising towards Hoa Cuong area. Along the way, enjoy extraordinary scenery of thousands of limestone islands and islets in Ha Long Bay such as: Dog Rock, Duck Rock, Fighting Cock Rock, Lu Huong Islet. Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures at these places.
- Arrive at Hoa Cuong area, one of the most beautiful corners of Ha Long Bay. Surrounded by majestic limestone mountains, Hoa Cuong presents to you a mysterious world with wild and gracious beauty. Just like a sleeping princess, it is waiting for you to wake up. Especially, you will see an a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb, which is then called Thumb Rock. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in Ha Long. Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures of this place.
- The cruise heads towards Ba Hang area, formerly known as Ba Hang fishing village but now villagers have moved to another area. Exploring the hidden charm of the gorgeous Ba Hang in 45 minutes by kayaking
- Back to Halong Sen Cruises and continue the exciting trip to the next stop.
- Arrive at Thien Cung cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay. Together with our best guide, you will explore this unique and magnificent museum of natural arts elaborately created by the magic hands of Mother Nature. On the way back to harbor, you will be participating in a cooking class to make fresh spring roll demonstrated by our chef on the sundeck. You also have chance to enjoy Vietnamese lotus tea served with delicious candied lotus seeds. The lovely subtle bitterness of the tea and the nice elegant sweetness of candied lotus seeds mingle in a perfect way, creating an unforgettable taste lingering in your mouth. Delicacy, elegance and sophistication of the two specialties make Vietnamese people proud of their own unique culture. Also take the chance to learn how to make the tea in traditional way through a nice demonstration from our expert.
- The boat arrives at pier. End of the itinerary and transfer back to Hanoi.
Dietary or special food request
In order to take care about your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. firstname.lastname@example.org
Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- Limousine transfer for Hanoi-Ha Long-Ha Noi route
- Professional guide
- 01 complimentary bottle of water on transfer vehicle.
- 01 lunch
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Kayaking service
- Insurance on-board
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned in the program
What do I need to bring?
- Passport with valid visa
- Booking or Service Ticket confirmation from us
- Cash for personal expense (Vietnamese Dong or USD)
What do I need to know?
- During the period November to March it is advisable to pack rainwear and warm clothing, your camera and lots of batteries.
- Not accept credit card payment on board
- Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
During the period April to November it is advisable to a pack light rainwear. Furthermore bring your camera and lots of batteries. A wide brimmed hat, sunglasses and other sun protection is advisable.
How much luggage can I take? Your vehicle has limited space so please keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kgs in a backpack or soft overnight bag and include a small day pack to hand carry for easy access to camera, sunscreen, water etc. Inhibitions can be left in the luggage storage rooms at your hotel with your other unwanted baggage or at our booking office.....
Friends Travel is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!