Day tour Halong Bay from $ 89 | all included Classic Sails + Small Group + Lunch + Kayaking + Visit Amazing Cave + Luxury transfer
Our hand pick Luxury Selection **** (Luxury 1 Day Cruises).
Beside the overnight cruise, Halong Luxury Day Tour also a good option for travelers to visit the nature wonder. With our high-standard facilities as brand new limousine van, go on new expressway in return, traditional boutique junk, or full of experienced Tour guide, supported by new audio guide technology, nicely crew… we ensure you will have memorable trip to Halong bay with Genesis team to get experience in World nature wonder, getting knowledge about floating life, amazing mountain cave, explore tranquil scenery, touching the nature by bamboo sampan or self-kayaking…
The tour guides are friendly and knowledgeable and this tour is friendly and safe for families with children and we guarantee you 100% satisfaction.
We depart daily from Hanoi or Halong Bay, Tuan Chau Harbor.
- Tuan Chau Island
- Hạ Long
- Sửng Sốt Cave
Tour guide and bus pick you up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
Stop over to stretch the legs on the way or refreshment, about 20 minutes
Boarding cruise with warmly welcoming from Crew and get welcome drink
- Stop at Hangluon, a water cave for kayaking, rowing bamboo boat or on board relaxing
Disembark to get on the bus, moving to express way to get back Hanoi
Short stop to stretch your legs, around 15 minutes
|20h30||Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends|
Dietary or special food request
In order to take care about your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. email@example.com
Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- Lunch on board (Vietnamese & sea food)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral on bus
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Round trip transer by luxury mini-van
- English speaking guide
- Kayaking or Sampan boat rowing
- On board insurance and service charges
- All indicated in our itinerary
- Beverages and travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
What do I need to bring?
- Passport with valid visa
- Booking or Service Ticket confirmation from us
- Cash for personal expense (Vietnamese Dong or USD)
What do I need to know?
- During the period November to March it is advisable to pack rainwear and warm clothing, your camera and lots of batteries.
- Not accept credit card payment on board
- Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
During the period April to November it is advisable to a pack light rainwear. Furthermore bring your camera and lots of batteries. A wide brimmed hat, sunglasses and other sun protection is advisable.
How much luggage can I take? Your vehicle has limited space so please keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kgs in a backpack or soft overnight bag and include a small day pack to hand carry for easy access to camera, sunscreen, water etc. Inhibitions can be left in the luggage storage rooms at your hotel with your other unwanted baggage or at our booking office.....
Friends Travel is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!