3 days & 2 nights starts from $ 180 | $ 90per day
All incl. Transportation + Fees + Food + Water + Guide + Bike trip + Boat trip + Accommodation
Friends Travel Vietnam - selected the best tours to the beautiful cities of Pu Luong and Ninh Binh. If you don’t have too much time in Vietnam and want to combine the discovery of the hidden Pu Luong Nature Reserve and the Halong Bay on land Ninh Binh , this tour is designed for you. You will spend two days trekking in the amazing Pu Luong Reserve. This valley surrounding by mountains covered by rice field terraces or jungle is preserved from tourism . The local Black Thai Minority living there still live on a traditional way from agriculture using the impressive waterwheels for irrigation. The third day , you will have the chance to learn about the Ancient Capital Hoa Lu , ride on the Historical Sao Khe river in Ninh Binh. You will then cycle between the karst mountains to a local family house to learn about their daily life and customs.
Check last minute availability now: Contact us
Are you ready for the " Pu Luong - Ninh Binh 3D2N"!
Relaxed trekking in Pu Luong. At night you will enjoy a homestay and traditional dance! Drive to the Pu Luong Nature Reserve and do a trekking to explore rural villages and beautiful rice fields. Experience Pu Luong and Ninh Binh the fullest.
Let's see Pu Luong - Ninh Binh
|Option||Room setup||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Communal Dorm||Sharing dorm||1 pax||180 $USD|
|- 1N Private room ( No A/C) + 1N Bamboo Bungalow||Double /Twin bed||1 pax||195 $USD|
|- 1N Private room ( No A/C) + 1N Bamboo Bungalow Single||Single bed||1 pax||215 $USD|
|- 1N Private room ( No A/C) + 1N Deluxe Villa||Double /Twin bed||1 pax||210 $USD|
|- 1N Private room ( No A/C) + 1N Deluxe Villa Single||Single bed||1 pax||235 $USD|
The information below is intended to assist you as you consider your travel options for Vietnam with Friends Travel Vietnam. In addition to the detailed itinerary each tour has been supported with some useful information to provide you with an overview of your accommodation & meals, all things money, passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, clothing, personal equipment and much more to help you with your travel preparations.
DAY 1: Hanoi – Pu Luong. (L, D) 200km
07:00 – 07:30
- Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Pu Luong Nature Reserve by Limousine Bus,
- Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
- Visit local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority to learn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
- Arrive in Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Have lunch and check in.
14:30 – 17:30
- Trek following the small roads through the terrace rice fields and cross the stream to visit remote rural villages of Black Thai Minorities to learn about the local people in Pu Luong.(6kms)
- Dinner at the lodge, enjoy some local rice wine with the family. Have a quiet night in the middle of the Reserve.
*Sleeping options: Traditional dorm room in the house on stilts or Private Room no Air-con (High standard accommodations) at Pu Luong Nature Homestay
Day 2: Easy Trek, Bamboo rafting on Cham Stream – Ninh Binh 120km (B,L,D).
07:30 – 08:30
- Have breakfast in the homestay. Say goodbye to the host and continue your trek through another paths of the Reserve to pick up the van to go to Cham stream.
- Visit the Ba village and cross the hanging bridge to discover the giant waterwheels, and duck farm to learn about Local agriculture system.
- getting on the Bamboo Raft for a relaxing cruise on Cham stream.
- Pick up the van to go back to the lodge for Lunch.
- Have lunch and have free time to relax or walking around the village before boarding the van to go to Ninh Binh “the first Vietnamese Capital in 10th century”.
- Arrive in Ninh Binh Retreat, check in and have free time.
- Have dinner at the retreat
*Sleeping options: Communal dorm in house on stilts, private Bamboo Bungalow or Deluxe villa with A/C. (High standard Acommodations) at Ninh Binh Retreat
DAY 3: Explore the ancient Capital by sampan boat and cycling – Hanoi 100km (B, L)
- Have breakfast at the lodge, have free time in the morning to enjoy the beautiful view of the limestone karst in front of your room.
- We take you to visit 2 temples of the first 2 Emperors in the 10th Century.
- Get on the sampan boat to explore Historical Sao Khe River and cave in the ancient Capital.
- Lunch at Ninh Binh Retreat. (Vegetarian is available)
13:30 – 16:00
- Cycling through the local villages, and visit a local family to learn about their daily life and culture. Afterwards visit a Secret Cave opening into a paradise valley where you can learn about farming and floating rafts.
- Get on the bus to return to Hanoi or options to drop you off at Ninh Binh stations to continue your journey.
- All your accommodation.
- Fun activities, bicycles.
- Friendly and passionate local guides.
- Meals mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal Expenses
Dietary or special food request
In order to take care of your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. Send food request
For a list of unfiltered references from past trips, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org