2 days starts from $ 95| $ 105 per day
All incl. Transportation + Food + Accommodation + Fees + Guide + Bike
Friends Travel Vietnam - selected the best tours to the beautiful city of Mai Chau! Get on our air-conditioned mini van, join us in our ride in the direction of the Laos border to Mai Chau and explore this amazing city by bike and foot. We offer daily departures from Hanoi by bus, so you don't have to worry about anything. Contact us to join this Mai Chau experience, but places fill up quickly so please book in advance!
Check last minute availability now: Contact us
Are you ready for the "Mai Chau Tour 2D1N"!
We offer a ‘highlights’ day trip tour to Mai Chau, which gets you back to Hanoi in just two days, so you can still visit beautiful Mai Chau and continue your travels. We’ll pick you up from our office at 2 Hang Buom, Hanoi Old Quarter, for a comfortable drive to Mai Chau. Our English speaking tour guide will accompany and guide you through this beautiful and peaceful piece of Vietnamese beauty.
Let's see Mai Chau!
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau
Take in all the splendor of the scenic mountain views set against the seasonal lush green rice paddies in the valley below. Dine on a delicious Vietnamese lunch in a local village, followed by an exciting cycle ride through the Mai Chau valley. Join this local Bicycle tour to see the farmers at work using time-honored farming methods. We’ll also meet the locals weaving scarves and other traditional clothing in the most beautiful colors and design. We’ll continue our ride through peaceful villages in Mai Chau, passing seasonal lush green rice paddies on the way. Check in Lodge - Free time for swimming pool, cycling and walking
Day 2: Mai Chau - Hanoi
We'll be visiting the remote rural villages talk with the local people and see how they live. There will be free time before we head back to Hanoi!.
We offer three different options to spend the night in Mai Chau. The first option is a dorm at homestay. The second option is a bungalow with air conditioning and the third option is a double bungalow with air condition
|Option||Room setup||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Dorm at homestay||Sharing Dorm||1 pax||95 $USD|
|- Bungalow with AC||Double /Twin bed||1 pax||105 $USD|
|- Bungalow with AC Single||Single room||1 pax||115 $USD|
CHECK OUR LATEST PROMOTIONS & OFFERS:
Last Minute Deals | Happy Birthday Discounts | Promotions
Friends Travel Vietnam offer discounts for groups of 4 or more, we encourage groups to book with us by offering discounts for group bookings.
For detailed information for bigger groups, prices and tickets, please contact us!
The information below is intended to assist you as you consider your travel options for Vietnam with Friends Travel Vietnam. In addition to the detailed itinerary each tour has been supported with some useful information to provide you with an overview of your accommodation & meals, all things money, passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, clothing, personal equipment and much more to help you with your travel preparations.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Buoc Village. (L, D) 180km
07:45 – 08:15
- Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
- Visit local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority to learn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
- Arrive in Mai Chau Valley for lunch. (Vegetarian is available).
13:30 – 15:30
- Visit the real local Thai traditional Stilt House before cycling to visit villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority and learn about their daily live and culture. Stop by the handcraft village to learn about weaving in traditional way and support them by buying their local products.
- Board the van to go to Hidden Buoc Village (20km away from main tourist Lac Village).
17:00 – 19:00
- Check-in to your Lodge – Free time for swimming in the pool, cycling or walking around the village.
- Dinner at the Lodge and free time.
Overnight at homestay or Bungalow
Day 2 : Explore Rural Villages surrounding Buoc Village - Hanoi. (B, L)
07:00 - 08:00
- Breakfast at the Lodge.
08:30 – 12:00
- Easy trekking with local guide to visit the beautiful surrounding villages visiting non-tourist path and rice terraces, hanging bridge, and visiting a local family.
(Distance trek about 7.5km).
- Check-out and have lunch.
- Free time to relax, swimming in the pool, or go for a walk.
- Board the limousine bus to go back to Hanoi.
- Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter and drop you off at your Hotel. Tour Ends.
- All your accommodation.
- Fun activities, bicycles.
- Friendly and passionate local guides.
- Meals mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal Expenses
Dietary or special food request
In order to take care of your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. Send food request
For a list of unfiltered references from past trips, please contact us at email@example.com