2 days & 1 night at Halong Bay starts from $ 235 | $ 117.5 per day - per person
All Incl: Private Cabin + Guide + Meals + Fees + Kayaking + Tai Chi Session & more...
Friends Travel Vietnam’s - premium selected cruise trips combine the meaningful small-group travel experiences we’ve made famous with a little more polish. Start cruising and enjoy the romantic waves of Halong Bay with Signature cruise.
Explore & overnight in your own private cozy luxury cabin with a fascinating and breathtaking peaceful view on this unique UNESCO World Heritage Site, surrounded with thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes.
We know our stuff over the years and we don’t mince our words.
And if a cruise in Halong Bay isn’t up to scratch you won’t find it on our selections list, you're just going to have to join us & enjoy!
Are you ready for a unique & unforgettable experience and memories you will treasure forever?
High period: from 01/10/2018 to 31/12/2018
|Cruise Cabin||Cabin setup||Cabin price||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Terrace Suite Double||Double/twin bed||470 $USD||2 pax||235 $USD|
|- Terrace Suitem Single||Single bed||370 $USD||1 pax||370 $USD|
|- King Terrace Double||Double bed||600 $USD||2 pax||300 $USD|
|- King Terrace Single||Single bed||415 $USD||1 pax||415 $USD|
|- Garden - Sea Family Suite for 2 pax||
|660 $USD||2 pax||330 $USD|
|- Garden - Sea Family Suite for 1 pax||Single bed||460 $USD||1 pax||460 $USD|
|- Garden - Sea Family Suite for 3 pax||Double bed + Extra bed||990 $USD||3 pax||330 $USD|
|- The Era Suite for 2 pax||
|820 $USD||2 pax||410 $USD|
|- The Era Suite for 1 pax||Single bed||580 $USD||1 pax||580 $USD|
Low period: from 01/05/2018- 30/09/2018
|Cruise Cabin||Cabin setup||Cabin price||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Terrace Suite Double||Double/twin bed||420 $USD||2 pax||210 $USD|
|- Terrace Suitem Single||Single bed||333 $USD||1 pax||333 $USD|
|- King Terrace Double||Double bed||540 $USD||2 pax||270 $USD|
|- King Terrace Single||Single bed||370 $USD||1 pax||370 $USD|
|- Garden - Sea Family Suite for 2 pax||
|600 $USD||2 pax||300 $USD|
|- Garden - Sea Family Suite for 1 pax||Single bed||415 $USD||1 pax||415 $USD|
|- Garden - Sea Family Suite for 3 pax||Double bed + Extra bed||900 $USD||3 pax||300 $USD|
|- The Era Suite for 2 pax||
|700 $USD||2 pax||350 $USD|
|- The Era Suite for 1 pax||Single bed||490 $USD||1 pax||490 $USD|
* As we would like to surprise you about our quality & services all our tour prices are included as mentioned in our itinerary. Our pricing is only applicable as individual or group bookings as mentioned in our price table, in general you only need some pocket money for your personal expenses as for your drinks.
CHECK OUR LATEST PROMOTIONS & OFFERS:
Last Minute Deals | Happy Birthday Discounts | Promotions
Friends Travel Vietnam offer discounts for groups of 4 or more, we encourage groups to book with us by offering discounts for group bookings.
For detailed information for bigger groups, prices and tickets, please contact us!
FRIENDS TRAVEL VIETNAM’S LOUNGE WAITING AREA & SERVICES
As special privilege for our clients Friends Travel Vietnam has his own private Lounge waiting area at our Office in Hanoi, just for your convenience to relax or to get refreshed.
Free services: Breakfast service, drinks, shower service, internet, computer & print service, lounge coaches/beds, secure lugage storage room, Hanoi City map, trekking shoes & gear
Extra Services: Laundry service.
AIRPORT PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE
Friends Travel Vietnam offers wide range of transportation services for all over Vietnam especially car rental service with private driver & Airport Transfer Services.
We specially take care from your moment of arrival until leaving. We pay attention to detail & understand your expectation. We do not simply provide transportation services, we aim to be your travelling companion.
More info or book directly airport transportation click here...
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT HALONG BAY BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH US
Please note that Friends Travel Vietnam, tries at all time to give an accurate illustration of the proposed itinerary for 2 days & 1 night on Halong Bay. This is our strenght to be open and honest and to be clear in information to our clients with our reputation during the time we operate, you are traveling to most popular touristic destination in Vietnam. Our intensions are not to create over expectation of your trip, that’s why we would like to share joining a trip like this give you a great experience and a caught a glimpse of breathtaking Halong Bay.
But we would like to highlight that Halong Bay will be popular touristic destination as doing the activities and visiting the caves or islands during day 1 and 2, if your schedule allow we advise you to join the option for 3 days & 2 nights on Halong Bay this all for a more better holiday experience, where on the 2nd day you will discover Halong Bay on a non-less-touristic way on a smaller cruise cruising around, to incorporate experience from past travellers' comments and our own research. We just want you in the right mindset before booking & visiting breathtaking Halong Bay.
Check Now | 3 days & 2 nights option for a better Cruise experience in Halong Bay
CANCELATION POLICY FOR HALONG BAY CRUISE BOOKINGS
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation notice must be send to us via email. Refunds will be processed in between 48 hours or directly at our office during openings hours.
CANCELLATION DECISION MADE BY MANAGEMENT BOARD OF HALONG BAY
When cancellation decision are made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions or other safety matters. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy on the non joined services following your itinerary. Refunds will be processed directly at our office during openings hours.
This information has been compiled with care and good faith. They give an accurate illustration of the proposed arrangements for this holiday. Occasionally our itineraries are updated during the year to incorporate improvements stemming from past travellers' comments and our own research.
The information given in your itinerary may be slightly different on the day of your departure. It's very important that you print and review a final copy of your Itinerary & Trip Notes a couple of days prior to travel, in case there have been changes that affect your plans, we always handover before your departure our latest updated itinerary. If you have any queries, please contact us directly we are here to help you!
While we operate successful different options for our “Halong Bay Cruise” trips in this region throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries. Circumstances beyond our control such as changes in local conditions, inclement weather to timetables and transport routes or other reasons could force us to make changes to this itinerary. Any costs shown are subject to change, though are an accurate reflection of costs at time of writing.
This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route. The order and timing of included activities in each location may also vary from time to time.
Please also note that visa requirements are subject to change and are the responsibility of the traveller and not that of Friends Travel Vietnam.
To secure your booking, you have settled your down-payment with us. The balance due is payable upon your arrival in Hanoi at Friends Travel Vietnam office at 62 Hang Buom street, on the day before your scheduled departure. It’s possible to settle by cash or credit card (settle by card there might be an applicable transaction fee).
Be aware that our prices are not inclusive of transfer fees levied by your bank and oversea bank - please ask your bank to transfer the sum prior deduction or any shortfall.
The booking is only confirmed when full payment is completed on at least a day before your departure or if agreed others by email. We reserve the right to release part or full booking if the full payment is not completed as deadline. Payment in Vietnam Dong is to be made equivalent to the amount in United States Dollars at the official exchange rate of the VietcomBank at the time of your booking.
We recommend that you take a moment to read through this information before travelling, and would appreciate any feedback on how well it's being implemented in the field.
- Halong Bay (VN)
The information below on your itinerary and details are intended to assist you as you consider your travel options for Vietnam with Friends Travel Vietnam. In addition to the detailed itinerary each tour has been supported with some useful information to provide you with an overview of your accommodation & meals, all things as money, passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, clothing, personal equipment and much more to help you with your travel preparations.
DAY 1: HANOI – LAN HA BAY(L/D)
- Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Hai Phong around 11h30.
- You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Era Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
- A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with fine food and drinks doesn’t come much better than this. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.15:00 When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise complete its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Ha Long Bay). The area is surrounding of a lot extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore Ba Trai Dao beach, doing the kayak to immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay and/or enjoy swimming.
- Back to main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight
- Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free)
- Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process. 19:15 Relish special Signature Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 - 24:00
- Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever take your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid fishing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star filled sky.
DAY 2 : DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – HA LONG BAY – HANOI (B/BR)
- The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
- Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee )
- Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
- Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a final early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:30, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
- Get on luxury van and get back to Hanoi.
- Arrive Hanoi . Trip ends
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin with private Jacuzzi.
- In house English speaking guide
- Full board meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 morning snack, 01 brunch.
- Fresh flowers setup
- Fruits setup in cabin
- Taichi session, bamboo boat in fishing village, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing.
- A bottle of wine in Exclusive Family Suite, Elite Family Suite and Royal Suite Cabin
- Shuttle Bus transfers to and from Ha Long Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
PICK UP / DROP OFF
You will see that the pick up and drop off time are well noted in the cruise itinerary. Generally speaking, almost al cruise trip will start at noontime, thus if you are leaving from Hanoi, you will need to depart between 7:45AM and 8:30AM to meet the cruise schedule. Standard included is a seat on the shuttle bus provided by the cruise service. There are 2 ways to be picked up for your departure, we always pick you up as confirmed by email.
HOTEL / STAY:
- Pick up zone only from Hanoi Old Quarter
- From hotel or stay
- Please wait at the lobby
* Client will be responsible to confirm their stay in Hanoi Old Quarter, if not confirmed your stay for pick-up you will be required to come to our meeting point at 7:30AM, we always reconfirm your pick up details departing time by email
- From "Friends Travel Vietnam's" office
- Address Hanoi Old Quarter at 62 Hang Buom street.
Not being on time or being present is seeing as non-shown up!
The cruise trip will return to the harbor by 11 AM or 12 PM on the last day of the trip and you can expect to reach your hotel in Hanoi or our office between 4:00 and 4:30PM.
Keep in mind to arange and plan your travel accordingly to your itinerary. For example if you arrive at Hanoi airport at 9:30AM, it will be too late for a cruise departing on the same day. Similarly, any onward flight or train trip from Hanoi will need booked to be later than 7PM so that you can avoid all the hassle involved.
Please ask for advice if needed or if you are not sure about it.
WHAT TO BRING
Most of the cases, Halong Bay will be a side trip from your grander voyage to Vietnam. If possible, leave your luggage with a hotel (if trusted) and bring only day pack with you to best enjoy the trip. Take into account that you will need to carry them onto the shuttle bus, then onto the deck, then from the deck back to land. The lighter you pack, the better. Below are a few tips for you to pack smartly.
Travel documents: These are essential and you may be denied boarding without valid documents such as passport and visa.
Clothes: You will need at least 3 set of clothes: for casual day wear, for evening wear and for swimming if you plan to do so. If you travel between May and October, it is fine to bring shorts and skirts and short sleeve shirts. For the rest of the year, bring extra sweaters since Halong Bay can get quite cold. In December and January for example, bring some light jackets.
Water bottles: Although the cruise will have water ready for you, some shuttle bus will not have them. Keep yourself hydrated all through out the trip to best enjoy it. Please note that water will not be complimentary.
Footwear: Sandals and walking shoes are both fine though the frequent exposure to water may make your feet wet and stinky with high capacity shoes. Sandals, on the other hand, may make you feel uncomfortable walking insides the caves or when you climb the rock to the top of some grotto's.
Electronic device: Camera is another essential item on your to-pack list. Charge the battery to full before you leave Hanoi and always leave them charged when you are in the cabin. There are so many things in Halong Bay to capture photos of and you do not want to miss the opportunity. Bringing the laptop or expensive device with you to Halong Bay may be better than leaving them at the hotel back in Hanoi. Always keep an eye on your personal belongings to minimize the risks. Unless otherwise noted, all cruises on our website are equipped with wifi facility for you to keep in touch with friends and relatives.
Others: A raincoat will be helpful in rainy summer months. The cruise will have umbrella ready but it does not hurt to bring your own. Sunglasses and sunscreen also work great for the sunbathing moments on the top deck of cruise and junks. Bring your medication if required by doctor. If you are seasickness, stock up on pills. Waterproof backpack.
What not to bring:
Below are what you should not bring with you on board – some are prohibited by the cruise:
Firearms, in-flammables, sharp objects, Illegal drugs and substances, Irons, hot plates and kitchenware, Alcoholic beverages, Pillows, Blankets & Towels those are already provided on board.
WEATHER CONDITIONS HALONG BAY
Max - Min
Max - Min
DIETARY OR SPECIAL FOOD REQUEST
In order to take care of your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. email@example.com
ADVANCED REGISTRATION WILL BE REQUIRED
Please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure.