3 days & 2 nights at Halong Bay starts from 365 $ | only 121 $ per day - per person
All Incl: Private Cabin + Guide + Meals + Fees + Kayaking + Tai Chi Session & more...
Friends Travel Vietnam’s - premium selected cruise trips combine the meaningful small-group travel experiences we’ve made famous with a little more polish. Start cruising and enjoy the romantic waves of Halong Bay with Orchid Cruise.
Explore & overnight in your own private cozy luxury cabin with a fascinating and breathtaking peaceful view on this unique UNESCO World Heritage Site, surrounded with thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes.
We know our stuff over the years and we don’t mince our words.
And if a cruise in Halong Bay isn’t up to scratch you won’t find it on our selections list, you're just going to have to join us & enjoy!
Are you ready for a unique & unforgettable experience and memories you will treasure forever?
OUR PRICING 2018
High season period: from 01/10/2018 - 30/04/2019
|Cruise Cabin||Cabin setup||Cabin price||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Suite Balcony||Double/twin bed||858 $USD||2 pax||429 $USD|
|- Suite Balcony Single||Single bed||660 $USD||1 pax||660 $USD|
|- Premium Suite Balcony||Double/twin bed||938 $USD||2 pax||469 $USD|
|- Premium Suite Balcony Single||Single bed||750 $USD||1 pax||750 $USD|
|- Orchid Exclustive Suite||Double/twin bed||1,180 $USD||2 pax||590 $USD|
|- Orchid Exclustive Suite Single||Single bed||985 $USD||1 pax||985 $USD|
|- Family Suite Balcony for 3 pax||Double/twin bed||1,554 $USD||3 pax||518 $USD|
|- Family Suite Balcony for 4 pax||Double/twin bed||1,478 $USD||4 pax||437 $USD|
|- Family Premium Suite Balcony 3 pax||Double/twin bed||1,734 $USD||3 pax||578 $USD|
|- Family Premium Suite Balcony 4 pax||Double/twin bed||1,928 $USD||4 pax||482 $USD|
Low season period: 01/05/2019 - 30/09/2019
|Cruise Cabin||Cabin setup||Cabin price||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Suite Balcony||Double/twin bed||818 $USD||2 pax||365 $USD|
|- Suite Balcony Single||Single bed||649 $USD||1 pax||555 $USD|
|- Premium Suite Balcony||Double/twin bed||918 $USD||2 pax||399 $USD|
|- Premium Suite Balcony Single||Single bed||479 $USD||1 pax||625 $USD|
|- Orchid Premium Suite||Double/twin bed||1,158 $USD||2 pax||495 $USD|
|- Orchid Premium Suite Single||Single bed||989 $USD||1 pax||809 $USD|
|- Family Suite Balcony for 3 pax||Double/twin bed||998 $USD||2 pax||435 $USD|
|- Family Suite Balcony for 4 pax||Double/twin bed||1,676 $USD||4 pax||375 $USD|
|- Family Premium Suite Balcony 3 pax||Double/twin bed||1,707 $USD||3 pax||485 $USD|
|- Family Premium Suite Balcony 4 pax||Double/twin bed||1,876 $USD||4 pax||409 $USD|
* As we would like to surprise you about our quality & services all our tour prices are included as mentioned in our itinerary. Our pricing is only applicable as individual or group bookings as ment
ioned in our price table, in general you only need some pocket money for your personal expenses as for your drinks.
CHECK OUR LATEST PROMOTIONS & OFFERS:
Last Minute Deals | Happy Birthday Discounts | Promotions
Friends Travel Vietnam offer discounts for groups of 4 or more, we encourage groups to book with us by offering discounts for group bookings.
For detailed information for bigger groups, prices and tickets, please contact us!
FRIENDS TRAVEL VIETNAM’S LOUNGE WAITING AREA & SERVICES
As special privilege for our clients Friends Travel Vietnam has his own private Lounge waiting area at our Office in Hanoi, just for your convenience to relax or to get refreshed.
Free services: Breakfast service, drinks, shower service, internet, computer & print service, lounge coaches/beds, secure lugage storage room, Hanoi City map, trekking shoes & gear
Extra Services: Laundry service.
AIRPORT PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE
Friends Travel Vietnam offers wide range of transportation services for all over Vietnam especially car rental service with private driver & Airport Transfer Services.
We specially take care from your moment of arrival until leaving. We pay attention to detail & understand your expectation. We do not simply provide transportation services, we aim to be your travelling companion.
More info or book directly airport transportation click here...
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT HALONG BAY BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH US
Please note that Friends Travel Vietnam, tries at all time to give an accurate illustration of the proposed itinerary for 2 days & 1 night on Halong Bay. This is our strenght to be open and honest and to be clear in information to our clients with our reputation during the time we operate, you are traveling to most popular touristic destination in Vietnam. Our intensions are not to create over expectation of your trip, that’s why we would like to share joining a trip like this give you a great experience and a caught a glimpse of breathtaking Halong Bay.
But we would like to highlight that Halong Bay will be popular touristic destination as doing the activities and visiting the caves or islands during day 1 and 2, if your schedule allow we advise you to join the option for 3 days & 2 nights on Halong Bay this all for a more better holiday experience, where on the 2nd day you will discover Halong Bay on a non-less-touristic way on a smaller cruise cruising around, to incorporate experience from past travellers' comments and our own research. We just want you in the right mindset before booking & visiting breathtaking Halong Bay.
CANCELATION POLICY FOR HALONG BAY CRUISE BOOKINGS
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation notice must be send to us via email. Refunds will be processed in between 48 hours or directly at our office during openings hours.
CANCELLATION DECISION MADE BY MANAGEMENT BOARD OF HALONG BAY
When cancellation decision are made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions or other safety matters. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy on the non joined services following your itinerary. Refunds will be processed directly at our office during openings hours.
This information has been compiled with care and good faith. They give an accurate illustration of the proposed arrangements for this holiday. Occasionally our itineraries are updated during the year to incorporate improvements stemming from past travellers' comments and our own research.
The information given in your itinerary may be slightly different on the day of your departure. It's very important that you print and review a final copy of your Itinerary & Trip Notes a couple of days prior to travel, in case there have been changes that affect your plans, we always handover before your departure our latest updated itinerary. If you have any queries, please contact us directly we are here to help you!
While we operate successful different options for our “Halong Bay Cruise” trips in this region throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries. Circumstances beyond our control such as changes in local conditions, inclement weather to timetables and transport routes or other reasons could force us to make changes to this itinerary. Any costs shown are subject to change, though are an accurate reflection of costs at time of writing.
This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route. The order and timing of included activities in each location may also vary from time to time.
Please also note that visa requirements are subject to change and are the responsibility of the traveller and not that of Friends Travel Vietnam.
To secure your booking, you have settled your down-payment with us. The balance due is payable upon your arrival in Hanoi at Friends Travel Vietnam office at 62 Hang Buom street, on the day before your scheduled departure. It’s possible to settle by cash or credit card (settle by card there might be an applicable transaction fee).
Be aware that our prices are not inclusive of transfer fees levied by your bank and oversea bank - please ask your bank to transfer the sum prior deduction or any shortfall.
The booking is only confirmed when full payment is completed on at least a day before your departure or if agreed others by email. We reserve the right to release part or full booking if the full payment is not completed as deadline. Payment in Vietnam Dong is to be made equivalent to the amount in United States Dollars at the official exchange rate of the VietcomBank at the time of your booking.
We recommend that you take a moment to read through this information before travelling, and would appreciate any feedback on how well it's being implemented in the field.
The information below on your itinerary and details are intended to assist you as you consider your travel options for Vietnam with Friends Travel Vietnam. In addition to the detailed itinerary each tour has been supported with some useful information to provide you with an overview of your accommodation & meals, all things as money, passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, clothing, personal equipment and much more to help you with your travel preparations.
Place to visit : Start from Hanoi Hotel - Hai Phong- Ha Long - Orchid Cruise - Ba Trai Dao Beach - Fishing fish - Kayaking or Swimming- Cooking Class - Dinner - Onboard activities - Overnight stay.
09:00 - 12:00
- You will be collected from Hanoi Old Quarter to take the highway to Dinh Vu Port, Haiphong where we arrive at around 11h30. You can take special tea at Orchid Cruise’s lounge by warm welcome.
12:00 - 12:15
- Transfer by tender to the ORCHID CRUISE. On the way to the main boat, you will have a chance to see Cai Trap canal.
12:15 - 12:40
- We welcome our guests onboard the ORCHID CRUISE and then check in, enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise brief and safety instruction by crew member and Cruise Manager, anchored in the south of Halong Bay, one of the ‘New Seven Wonders of Nature’ in a worldwide survey. Halong Bay is steeped in culture from hundreds of years ago. The bay has remained unchanged for centuries, with beautiful seas and impressive islands.
12:40 - 14:45
- Your Halong Bay Cruise boat proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. We have lunch before continuing our journey via the islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner. This area is untouched, as not many cruise ships use the route via the Cat Ba Island - Thoi Quyt area - Coc Ngoi islet - through Cua Van to Ba Trai Dao area.
15:00 - 17:45
- We progress to Ba Trai Dao beach area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. Unlike the main, Ha Long Bay, the islands of Lan Ha Bay are forested, and most are small in stature You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay, in the Ba Trai Dao area.
17:45 - 19:30
-Returning your Halong Bay Cruise boat you can watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Onboard you may join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
19:30 - 21:30
- Dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting.
21:30 - 23:00
- Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand at night squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant or register for our massage services. Overnight on board.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
23:00 End of Day One program.
-The day starts early onboard ORCHID CRUISE with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Coffee, tea and pastries for light breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’slandscape, then continue our journey .
- Transfer to day boat for visit Viet Hai village. You will take the bicycle trip along the village path and go through rain forests and dark tunnel. Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. Stop at the village to relax. Visit an ancient local house, made from straw, mud, bamboo…youwill have chance to see the local life on a valley of local people. Optional electric car service is available (at an extra cost).
Back to day boat for visiting Bai Tu Long Bay. Lunch served on day boat.
- Visit Bai Tu Long Bay, free kayaking and swimming at Ba Ham Lake area situated in the middle of a narrow, rectangular area, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs. (if the weather permit).
- Return to ORCHID CRUISE. You will join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. Watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
- Deluxe dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting
- Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand at night squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manage
End of Day Two program
Activities : Tai Chi Class - Breakfast - Toi & Sang Cave - Brunch - Farewell - Back to Hanoi Hotel.
06:00 - 09:45
- Why not rise early to witness the bay at its very best whilst enjoying an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck; after which we serve breakfast. Upon completing breakfast continue our journey and head out in canoes to explore the bay in the area where the Toi Sang cave is situated.
09:45 - 10:15
- Visitors then return to your Halong Bay Cruise boat for check-out procedures.
10:15 - 11:45
- Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch.
11:45 - 12:10
- We return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark.
12:10 - 15:00
- We bid farewell at Dinh Vu port, this is the end of the program. We hope you have enjoyed your time with us and wish you a safe onward journey.
Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay – Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries, 03 lunches, 02 dinner, 02 breakfast
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Fish fishing, Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Day boat, Exploring Sung Sot cave, Vung Vieng village, kayaking and tour guide for the 2nd day
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, house wine and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water each cabin
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty spa services and massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
PICK UP / DROP OFF
You will see that the pick up and drop off time are well noted in the cruise itinerary. Generally speaking, almost al cruise trip will start at noontime, thus if you are leaving from Hanoi, you will need to depart between 7:45AM and 8:30AM to meet the cruise schedule. Standard included is a seat on the shuttle bus provided by the cruise service. There are 2 ways to be picked up for your departure, we always pick you up as confirmed by email.
HOTEL / STAY:
- Pick up zone only from Hanoi Old Quarter
- From hotel or stay
- Please wait at the lobby
* Client will be responsible to confirm their stay in Hanoi Old Quarter, if not confirmed your stay for pick-up you will be required to come to our meeting point at 7:30AM, we always reconfirm your pick up details departing time by email
- From "Friends Travel Vietnam's" office
- Address Hanoi Old Quarter at 62 Hang Buom street.
Not being on time or being present is seeing as non-shown up!
The cruise trip will return to the harbor by 11 AM or 12 PM on the last day of the trip and you can expect to reach your hotel in Hanoi or our office between 4:00 and 4:30PM.
Keep in mind to arange and plan your travel accordingly to your itinerary. For example if you arrive at Hanoi airport at 9:30AM, it will be too late for a cruise departing on the same day. Similarly, any onward flight or train trip from Hanoi will need booked to be later than 7PM so that you can avoid all the hassle involved.
Please ask for advice if needed or if you are not sure about it.
WHAT TO BRING
Most of the cases, Halong Bay will be a side trip from your grander voyage to Vietnam. If possible, leave your luggage with a hotel (if trusted) and bring only day pack with you to best enjoy the trip. Take into account that you will need to carry them onto the shuttle bus, then onto the deck, then from the deck back to land. The lighter you pack, the better. Below are a few tips for you to pack smartly.
Travel documents: These are essential and you may be denied boarding without valid documents such as passport and visa.
Clothes: You will need at least 3 set of clothes: for casual day wear, for evening wear and for swimming if you plan to do so. If you travel between May and October, it is fine to bring shorts and skirts and short sleeve shirts. For the rest of the year, bring extra sweaters since Halong Bay can get quite cold. In December and January for example, bring some light jackets.
Water bottles: Although the cruise will have water ready for you, some shuttle bus will not have them. Keep yourself hydrated all through out the trip to best enjoy it. Please note that water will not be complimentary.
Footwear: Sandals and walking shoes are both fine though the frequent exposure to water may make your feet wet and stinky with high capacity shoes. Sandals, on the other hand, may make you feel uncomfortable walking insides the caves or when you climb the rock to the top of some grotto's.
Electronic device: Camera is another essential item on your to-pack list. Charge the battery to full before you leave Hanoi and always leave them charged when you are in the cabin. There are so many things in Halong Bay to capture photos of and you do not want to miss the opportunity. Bringing the laptop or expensive device with you to Halong Bay may be better than leaving them at the hotel back in Hanoi. Always keep an eye on your personal belongings to minimize the risks. Unless otherwise noted, all cruises on our website are equipped with wifi facility for you to keep in touch with friends and relatives.
Others: A raincoat will be helpful in rainy summer months. The cruise will have umbrella ready but it does not hurt to bring your own. Sunglasses and sunscreen also work great for the sunbathing moments on the top deck of cruise and junks. Bring your medication if required by doctor. If you are seasickness, stock up on pills. Waterproof backpack.
What not to bring:
Below are what you should not bring with you on board – some are prohibited by the cruise:
Firearms, in-flammables, sharp objects, Illegal drugs and substances, Irons, hot plates and kitchenware, Alcoholic beverages, Pillows, Blankets & Towels those are already provided on board.
WEATHER CONDITIONS HALONG BAY
Max - Min
Max - Min
DIETARY OR SPECIAL FOOD REQUEST
In order to take care of your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVANCED REGISTRATION WILL BE REQUIRED
Please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure.