2 days & 1 night at Halong Bay starts from $ 159 | $ 79.50 per day - per person
All Incl: Private Cabin + Guide + Meals + Fees + Kayaking + Tai Chi Session & more...
Friends Travel Vietnam’s - premium selected cruise trips combine the meaningful small-group travel experiences we’ve made famous with a little more polish. Start cruising and enjoy the romantic waves of Halong Bay with Stellar Cruise
Explore & overnight in your own private cozy luxury cabin with a fascinating and breathtaking peaceful view on this unique UNESCO World Heritage Site, surrounded with thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes.
We know our stuff over the years and we don’t mince our words.
And if a cruise in Halong Bay isn’t up to scratch you won’t find it on our selections list, you're just going to have to join us & enjoy!
Are you ready for a unique & unforgettable experience and memories you will treasure forever?
* 2019 High Season period: 01/10/2019 till 31/12/2019
|Cruise Cabin||Cabin setup||Cabin price||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Deluxe Ocean View||Double/twin bed||338 $USD||2 pax||165 $USD|
|- Deluxe Single||Single bed||209 $USD||1 pax||200 $USD|
|- Deluxe Triple||Double/twin bed + Extra bed||477 $USD||3 pax||155 $USD|
|- Premium||Double/twin bed||370 $USD||2 pax||175 $USD|
|- Premium Single||Single bed||229 $USD||1 pax||220 $USD|
|- Premium Triple||Double/twin bed + Extra bed||525 $USD||3 pax||169 $USD|
|- Honeymoon Suite||Double/twin bed||410 $USD||2 pax||195 $USD|
* 2020 High Season period: from 01/01/2020 till 30/04/2020 AND 01/10/2020 till 31/12/2020
|Cruise Cabin||Cabin setup||Cabin price||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Deluxe Ocean View||Double/twin bed||300 $USD||2 pax||150 $USD|
|- Deluxe Ocean View||Single bed||190 $USD||1 pax||190 $USD|
|- Deluxe Triple||Double/twin bed + Extra bed||438 $USD||3 pax||146 $USD|
|- Premium||Double/twin bed||332 $USD||2 pax||166 $USD|
|- Premium Single||Single bed||210 $USD||1 pax||210 $USD|
|- Premium Triple||Double/twin bed + Extra bed||477 $USD||3 pax||159 $USD|
|- Honeymoon Suite||Double/twin bed||370 $USD||2 pax||185 $USD|
* 2020 Low Season period: from 01/05/2020 till 30/09/2020
|Cruise Cabin||Cabin setup||Cabin price||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Deluxe Ocean View||Double/twin bed||290 $USD||2 pax||145 $USD|
|- Deluxe Ocean View||Single bed||187 $USD||1 pax||187 $USD|
|- Deluxe Triple||Double/twin bed + Extra bed||420 $USD||3 pax||140 $USD|
|- Premium||Double/twin bed||320 $USD||2 pax||160 $USD|
|- Premium Single||Single bed||206 $USD||1 pax||206 $USD|
|- Premium Triple||Double/twin bed + Extra bed||465 $USD||3 pax||155 $USD|
|- Honeymoon Suite||Double/twin bed||360 $USD||2 pax||180 $USD|
FRIENDS TRAVEL VIETNAM’S LOUNGE WAITING AREA & SERVICES
As special privilege for our clients Friends Travel Vietnam has his own private Lounge waiting area at our Office in Hanoi, just for your convenience to relax or to get refreshed.
Free services: Breakfast service, drinks, shower service, internet, computer & print service, lounge coaches/beds, secure lugage storage room, Hanoi City map, trekking shoes & gear
Extra Services: Laundry service.
AIRPORT PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE
Friends Travel Vietnam offers wide range of transportation services for all over Vietnam especially car rental service with private driver & Airport Transfer Services.
We specially take care from your moment of arrival until leaving. We pay attention to detail & understand your expectation. We do not simply provide transportation services, we aim to be your travelling companion.
More info or book directly airport transportation click here...
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT HALONG BAY BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH US
Please note that Friends Travel Vietnam, tries at all time to give an accurate illustration of the proposed itinerary for 2 days & 1 night on Halong Bay. This is our strenght to be open and honest and to be clear in information to our clients with our reputation during the time we operate, you are traveling to most popular touristic destination in Vietnam. Our intensions are not to create over expectation of your trip, that’s why we would like to share joining a trip like this give you a great experience and a caught a glimpse of breathtaking Halong Bay.
But we would like to highlight that Halong Bay will be popular touristic destination as doing the activities and visiting the caves or islands during day 1 and 2, if your schedule allow we advise you to join the option for 3 days & 2 nights on Halong Bay this all for a more better holiday experience, where on the 2nd day you will discover Halong Bay on a non-less-touristic way on a smaller cruise cruising around, to incorporate experience from past travellers' comments and our own research. We just want you in the right mindset before booking & visiting breathtaking Halong Bay.
Check Now | 3 days & 2 nights option for a better Cruise experience in Halong Bay
CANCELATION POLICY FOR HALONG BAY CRUISE BOOKINGS
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation notice must be send to us via email. Refunds will be processed in between 48 hours or directly at our office during openings hours.
CANCELLATION DECISION MADE BY MANAGEMENT BOARD OF HALONG BAY
When cancellation decision are made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions or other safety matters. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy on the non joined services following your itinerary. Refunds will be processed directly at our office during openings hours.
This information has been compiled with care and good faith. They give an accurate illustration of the proposed arrangements for this holiday. Occasionally our itineraries are updated during the year to incorporate improvements stemming from past travellers' comments and our own research.
The information given in your itinerary may be slightly different on the day of your departure. It's very important that you print and review a final copy of your Itinerary & Trip Notes a couple of days prior to travel, in case there have been changes that affect your plans, we always handover before your departure our latest updated itinerary. If you have any queries, please contact us directly we are here to help you!
While we operate successful different options for our “Halong Bay Cruise” trips in this region throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries. Circumstances beyond our control such as changes in local conditions, inclement weather to timetables and transport routes or other reasons could force us to make changes to this itinerary. Any costs shown are subject to change, though are an accurate reflection of costs at time of writing.
This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route. The order and timing of included activities in each location may also vary from time to time.
Please also note that visa requirements are subject to change and are the responsibility of the traveller and not that of Friends Travel Vietnam.
To secure your booking, you have settled your down-payment with us. The balance due is payable upon your arrival in Hanoi at Friends Travel Vietnam office at 62 Hang Buom street, on the day before your scheduled departure. It’s possible to settle by cash or credit card (settle by card there might be an applicable transaction fee).
Be aware that our prices are not inclusive of transfer fees levied by your bank and oversea bank - please ask your bank to transfer the sum prior deduction or any shortfall.
The booking is only confirmed when full payment is completed on at least a day before your departure or if agreed others by email. We reserve the right to release part or full booking if the full payment is not completed as deadline. Payment in Vietnam Dong is to be made equivalent to the amount in United States Dollars at the official exchange rate of the VietcomBank at the time of your booking.
We recommend that you take a moment to read through this information before travelling, and would appreciate any feedback on how well it's being implemented in the field.
The information below on your itinerary and details are intended to assist you as you consider your travel options for Vietnam with Friends Travel Vietnam. In addition to the detailed itinerary each tour has been supported with some useful information to provide you with an overview of your accommodation & meals, all things as money, passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, clothing, personal equipment and much more to help you with your travel preparations.
DAY 1 : Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay - Lunch– Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities
07.45 – 08.15 approx
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
DAY 2 : Tai Chi - Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel
- For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
- Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
- Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
- You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
- Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
- Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat
- Shuttle bus (from Hanoi to Halong Bay and return)
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
PICK UP / DROP OFF
You will see that the pick up and drop off time are well noted in the cruise itinerary. Generally speaking, almost al cruise trip will start at noontime, thus if you are leaving from Hanoi, you will need to depart between 7:45AM and 8:30AM to meet the cruise schedule. Standard included is a seat on the shuttle bus provided by the cruise service. There are 2 ways to be picked up for your departure, we always pick you up as confirmed by email.
HOTEL / STAY:
- Pick up zone only from Hanoi Old Quarter
- From hotel or stay
- Please wait at the lobby
- From "Friends Travel Vietnam's" office
- Address Hanoi Old Quarter at 62 Hang Buom street.
Not being on time or being present is seeing as non-shown up!
The cruise trip will return to the harbor by 11 AM or 12 PM on the last day of the trip and you can expect to reach your hotel in Hanoi or our office between 4:00 and 4:30PM.
Keep in mind to arange and plan your travel accordingly to your itinerary. For example if you arrive at Hanoi airport at 9:30AM, it will be too late for a cruise departing on the same day. Similarly, any onward flight or train trip from Hanoi will need booked to be later than 7PM so that you can avoid all the hassle involved.
Please ask for advice if needed or if you are not sure about it.
WHAT TO BRING
Most of the cases, Halong Bay will be a side trip from your grander voyage to Vietnam. If possible, leave your luggage with a hotel (if trusted) and bring only day pack with you to best enjoy the trip. Take into account that you will need to carry them onto the shuttle bus, then onto the deck, then from the deck back to land. The lighter you pack, the better. Below are a few tips for you to pack smartly.
Travel documents: These are essential and you may be denied boarding without valid documents such as passport and visa.
Clothes: You will need at least 3 set of clothes: for casual day wear, for evening wear and for swimming if you plan to do so. If you travel between May and October, it is fine to bring shorts and skirts and short sleeve shirts. For the rest of the year, bring extra sweaters since Halong Bay can get quite cold. In December and January for example, bring some light jackets.
Water bottles: Although the cruise will have water ready for you, some shuttle bus will not have them. Keep yourself hydrated all through out the trip to best enjoy it. Please note that water will not be complimentary.
Footwear: Sandals and walking shoes are both fine though the frequent exposure to water may make your feet wet and stinky with high capacity shoes. Sandals, on the other hand, may make you feel uncomfortable walking insides the caves or when you climb the rock to the top of some grotto's.
Electronic device: Camera is another essential item on your to-pack list. Charge the battery to full before you leave Hanoi and always leave them charged when you are in the cabin. There are so many things in Halong Bay to capture photos of and you do not want to miss the opportunity. Bringing the laptop or expensive device with you to Halong Bay may be better than leaving them at the hotel back in Hanoi. Always keep an eye on your personal belongings to minimize the risks. Unless otherwise noted, all cruises on our website are equipped with wifi facility for you to keep in touch with friends and relatives.
Others: A raincoat will be helpful in rainy summer months. The cruise will have umbrella ready but it does not hurt to bring your own. Sunglasses and sunscreen also work great for the sunbathing moments on the top deck of cruise and junks. Bring your medication if required by doctor. If you are seasickness, stock up on pills. Waterproof backpack.
What not to bring:
Below are what you should not bring with you on board – some are prohibited by the cruise:
Firearms, in-flammables, sharp objects, Illegal drugs and substances, Irons, hot plates and kitchenware, Alcoholic beverages, Pillows, Blankets & Towels those are already provided on board.
WEATHER CONDITIONS HALONG BAY
Max - Min
Max - Min
DIETARY OR SPECIAL FOOD REQUEST
In order to take care of your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. email@example.com
ADVANCED REGISTRATION WILL BE REQUIRED
Please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure.