The Halong Catamaran - Premium Day Cruise
Day tour Halong Bay from $ 95 | all included Classic Sails + Group ( max 30 people) + Lunch + kayaking, swimming + bus transfer
Our hand pick Luxury Selection **** (Luxury 1 Day Cruises).
- Grand Opening & Summer promotion (until 30/09/2020): $ 95 / person.
- High Season ( from 01/10/2020 - 31/12/2020): $ 99 / person
Halong Catamaran is a luxury catamaran perfectly equipped to discover Ha Long Bay, one of the most beautiful World Heritage Site on Earth, with the highest standards of luxury. She is built for conquers and graces Ha Long Bay with her gentle and impressive appearance. Passengers appreciate her spaciousness and intimacy, her elegance, luxurious and fine line on the water. With her 121.4 feet, she’s the largest catamaran in Ha Long Bay and in Vietnam. Anyone who sees her stunning looks cannot be left untouched. The aft deck is an exquisite sunbathing area or lends itself to cherish a perfect sunset over the Bay. The Bar, the restaurant and the interior design all meet the highest standard, with unique and luxurious design. And of course, our professional and caring stewards are always making us proud.
The boat is designed to accommodate 72 guests with brightly lit and air- conditioned dining rooms. It’s also attractively equipped with 5-star bath- rooms and restrooms. Ha Long Catamaran just has all the requirements for a perfect cruise in secluded itinerary with a high standard of service and a welcoming crew.
Aboard Ha Long Catamaran, our passengers will have the chance to enjoy a wonderful experience tasting the best seafoods in Vietnam while enjoying the view. Dining on it is where one will appreciate the art of Vietnamese food as well as the art of gastronomy. We offer a wide range of buffet selection and also an incredible set menu. Masterful creations fresh from the sea are artfully presented and are enhanced by fantastic drinks that will satisfy you. Based on the client’s preferences, our award- winning chef will take care of every meal, with special request such as vegetarian. A professional crew know exactly what they have to do to make you happy.
Beside the overnight cruise, Halong Luxury Day Tour also a good option for travellers to visit the nature wonder. With our high-standard facilities as brand new limousine van, go on the new expressway in return, traditional boutique junk, or full of experienced Tour guide, supported by new audio guide technology, nicely crew… we ensure you will have a memorable trip to Halong bay with Sen team to get experience in World nature wonder, getting knowledge about floating life, an amazing mountain cave, explore tranquil scenery, touching the nature by bamboo sampan or self-kayaking…
The tour guides are friendly and knowledgeable and this tour is friendly and safe for families with children and we guarantee you 100% satisfaction.
We depart daily from Hanoi or Halong Bay, Tuan Chau Harbor.
07.00: Hotel Pick up
- Our English-speaking Guide will pick up guests from various hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter, Timing from 7:00AM-7:30AM, we try to make the pick- ups as timely as possible but with morning traffic in the Old Quarter and many hotels to collect from this time is approximate. Please be ready to help expedite this process.
08.30: Short lavatory break Quick rest stop halfway to stretch your legs, use the facilities, or grab a quick snack in case you missed breakfast (our driver appreciates a coffee break as well!) before we get back on the road and finish the drive.
09.30: Boarding the cruise
- The bus will arrive at Tuan Chau marina, reach our pier, where our welcoming staff will be awaiting your arrival with a big smile. A complementary welcome drink will be served, and a quick briefing as we set off into the bay.
- We will spend 1 hour round trip paddling through a little grotto and into our private lagoon, surrounded by rock walls in all directions. It's a peaceful little corner of Ha Long Bay all to ourselves. The tour guide will tell the folklore of Ha Long Bay before paddling back to the boat.
11.45: Lunch on board
- Our award-winning chef will be serving up amazing delights for guests to indulge. The deluxe style buffet will include some famous traditional dishes, as well as some delicious surprises from around the country that will give such a variety of options. We are certain you will find many choices that will send you running back for seconds. Paired beautifully with mouthwatering cocktails, fine wines, and craft beers. The bar will be open for the entirety of the service.
*Free drinking water is served throughout the cruise, any other drinks (unless stated otherwise), will incur a charge.
14.00: Three Peaches beach - swimming
- Lay on the little white sand beach, go for a swim, have fun on the only water slides in Ha Long, take a speed boat ride around to feel the wind blowing in your hair (additional cost), or just stay on the boat and relax. You will have an hour and 30 minutes to enjoy the sand between your toes. So, relax and take a few moments to reflect on the absolute beauty of this natural wonder of the world. Bucket list (x) check! We are the only day boat able to reach this far end of Lan Ha Bay.
15.30: Cooking Class
- Learn the history of a traditional Vietnamese dish that is most famous. From the fresh ingredients, to the preparation method, and then have try at making them yourselves. You'll be able to make Vietnamese spring rolls in your own kitchen after this informative and fun course. Excite all your friends and family at home with your new skills.
16.15: Sunset celebration - Coffee, tea, snacks
- Complimentary Vietnamese teas, coffee, fresh fruit, and little cakes to keep you satisfied until you return to Hanoi. While the sunset starts to drop and the sky fills with deep reds, purples, and yellows, enjoy the return sail back.
17.30: Disembark - Bus
- We dock at the harbor, get back onto the busses and cruise down the high-speed highway. A quick stop halfway, and back to Hanoi
19.30: Hotel Drop
- We thank you for giving The Halong Catamaran the chance to deliver you a once in a lifetime experience. The tour guide will deliver you to the front door of the hotel of your choice in the Old Quarter.
Dietary or special food request
In order to take care about your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance: email@example.com
Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:00 – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- Lunch on board
- Complimentary drinking water all day
- Welcome drink
- Cooking class
- Speed boat transfer to and from activities and beach
- Teas, coffees, fruits, cakes @16:30-17:30
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Bus transfer highspeed tollway (round trip)
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
Surcharge of USD20 for holidays: 24; 31 December 2020
- Beverages not mentioned above
- Food or drinks ordered at the short rest stop
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Add-on speed boat trip during the swimming time
What do I need to bring?
- Passport with valid visa
- Booking or Service Ticket confirmation from us
- Cash for personal expense (Vietnamese Dong or USD)
What do I need to know?
- During the period November to March it is advisable to pack rainwear and warm clothing, your camera and lots of batteries.
- Not accept credit card payment on board
- Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
During the period April to November it is advisable to a pack light rainwear. Furthermore bring your camera and lots of batteries. A wide brimmed hat, sunglasses and other sun protection is advisable.
How much luggage can I take? Your vehicle has limited space so please keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kgs in a backpack or soft overnight bag and include a small day pack to hand carry for easy access to camera, sunscreen, water etc. Inhibitions can be left in the luggage storage rooms at your hotel with your other unwanted baggage or at our booking office.....
Friends Travel is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!