3D 2N - Real Ha Giang Easy Riders Experience starts from $ 249 | $ 81 per day
This amazing trip starts from Hanoi town - daily departure
Ha Giang is Vietnam’s magical hinterland and an absolute must see for any intrepid adventurer visiting this beautiful country Vietnam. Ha Giang offers dramatic landscapes, with limestone and granite mountains jaggedly reaching towards heaven, while ancient rivers carves canyons through the cliffs on their journey to the sea. With 90% of the local population being one of Vietnam’s ethnic minority groups, this area has become synonymous with authentic, non-tourist, and unforgettable adventures. And the best way to explore this wonderland is to get on two wheels from the back of a bike - but not any bike, an Easy Rider Tour bike in order to smell the mountains area see the flowers, feel the nice breeze on your skin and drink in the stunning pastoral scenery, where meeting ethnic minority as a pillion passengers with very skillful driver who’s showing this amazing breathtaking scenery.
An Easy Rider tour is the perfect solution for the traveller who wants to explore Vietnam from the back of a bike, without having to navigate the challenges that driving a bike in Vietnam may bring. It's one off the most upcoming trips in Vietnam to do by Easy Riders! With this expert service you can sit back and let one of our qualified motorbike drivers show you the way! Plus, the bike we use are of a much better quality and standard that’s on offer when you rent one from some rental company with little or no reputation.
An Easy Rider tour is the best way to ensure your trip to Ha Giang is unforgettable for all the right reasons!
Keep in mind that sitting as a passenger gives you the freedom to soak in the scenery and take photos.
OTHER EASY RIDERS TOUR IN HA GIANG
|Departure from & return||Total Day(s)||Kind of tour||More info|
|Hanoi - Ha Giang - Hanoi||4D 3N||- private tour||click here for more info|
|Sapa - Ha Giang - Hanoi||4D 3N||- private tour||click here for more info|
|Hanoi - Ha Giang - Hanoi||3D 2N||- private tour||click here for more info|
|Start & End in Ha Giang||3D 2N||- private tour||click here for more info|
OUR PRICING PER PERSON (Private tour)
|Price per person|
|1 person + extra supplement||299 USD$/p|
|2 person(s)||249 USD$/p|
|3 person(s)||249 USD$/p|
|4 person(s)||249 USD$/p|
|5 and more person(s)||229 USD$/p|
FRIENDS TRAVEL VIETNAM’S LOUNGE WAITING AREA & SERVICES
As special privilege for our clients Friends Travel Vietnam has his own private Lounge waiting area at our Office in Hanoi, just for your convenience to relax or to get refreshed.
Free services: Breakfast service, drinks, shower service, internet, computer & print service, lounge coaches/beds, secure lugage storage room, Hanoi City map, trekking shoes & gear, laundry service.
AIRPORT PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE
Friends Travel Vietnam offers wide range of transportation services for all over Vietnam especially car rental service with private driver & Airport Transfer Services.
We specially take care from your moment of arrival until leaving. We pay attention to detail & understand your expectation. We do not simply provide transportation services, we aim to be your travelling companion.
More info or book directly airport transportation click here...
Please also note that visa requirements are subject to change and are the responsibility of the traveller and not that of Friends Travel Vietnam.
To secure your booking, you have settled your down-payment with us. The balance due is payable 30 days before your scheduled departure. It’s possible to settle by cash or credit card (settle by card there might be an applicable transaction fee).
Be aware that our prices are not inclusive of transfer fees levied by your bank and oversea bank - please ask your bank to transfer the sum prior deduction or any shortfall.
The booking is only confirmed when full payment is completed on at least a day before your departure or if agreed others by email. We reserve the right to release part or full booking if the full payment is not completed as deadline. Payment in Vietnam Dong is to be made equivalent to the amount in United States Dollars at the official exchange rate of the VietcomBank at the time of your booking.
We recommend that you take a moment to read through this information before traveling, and would appreciate any feedback on how well it's being implemented in the field.
- Ha Giang
- Mèo Vạc
- Ma Pi Leng
- Dong Van
- Ha Giang
Day 01 - Hanoi - Ha Giang - Heaven’s Gate - Quan Ba (B,L,D)
6:00-6:30 - We’ll pick you up at our meetingpoint and depart on our adventure towards Ha Giang by bus. This is a large bus, equipped with AC and comfortable seats.
You will have a short break with some photo opportunities along the way.
12:45 -13:15 - Arrive in Ha Giang and have lunch at a local restaurant.
14:00 After a delicious lunch it’s time to wave Ha Giang goodbye as you’ll get on the back of your Easy Rider Bike and make the photogenic pilgrimage to the Quan Ba district and mountain town of Tam Son.This route gives visitors great views of the rice fields, mountains, and valleys. Once again, we’ll give you all the opportunity you’ll need to capture that perfect picture for a keepsake.
- You’ll arrive at Heaven’s Gate, a spectacular viewpoint which offers you breathtaking vistas. Enjoy some fresh air & take in the panoramic view of Tam Son Town from above. The heavens Gate is 1500m high and over the clouds. The view is amazing. In Quan Ba you can see the famous twin mountains. After that we will have dinner in a small restaurant in Yen Minh and overnight at local family house.
Day 02 : Dong Van - Chinese border- Flag tower - Ma Pi Leng pass - Meo Vac (B,L,D)
7:00 - Wake up in the fresh mountain air, enjoy some breakfast, and take in the amazing view one last time before saying goodbye to your host family.
- Drive down Ha Giang stop 15km west from Dong Van to visit the Vuong palace which the Mong people built for their own King, from where the last H’mong king ruled his people. Entangled into this humble palace is the cultural, political, and military history of this amazing region and its people.
- Then it’s back onto the bikes for another scenic meandering to This park offers a unique blend between staggeringly beautiful natural landscapes and unique cultural experiences and local heritage. It presents a page cast in stone, right out of geography and history books. This park is teeming with vital information ranging from insights into biological diversity, archaeology, palaeontology and anthropology.
- We take the road towards Dong Van district, ambling along the famous Ma Pi Leng Pass. The Ma Pi Leng Pass is arguably one of the most beautiful mountain passes in the world, and we promise that you’ll be extremely thankful towards your expert Easy Rider driver. If your head isn’t completely dizzy from the heights you can stop for some pictures along the way. Here you can stand on the steep cliffs of the Nho Que river valley and watch the emerald green river carve its way through the mountains and towards the sea. Once you reach the highest point of the Ma Pi Leng pass we strongly recommend just taking a moment, spreading your arms and taking it all in. For a moment, you might even believe yourself a bird. Then get back on the bike and continue your journey..
- It’s time to stretch your legs as you follow a local guide and visit some of the villages that were but spots on the horizon just moments ago. Learn how the local H’mong people live in harmony in this mountainous landscape and take in the view of the aptly named Happiness road from on high..
17:00 - Having arrived in Meo Vac you’ll have some dinner. Meo Vac is somewhat of the tourist heartland of Ha Giang. Overnight at guesthouse
Day 03: Meo Vac - Lung Phin - Mau Due - Du Gia - Ha Giang (B,L)
08:30 - After breakfast, start your new day by heading out to Lung Phin .
12:30 - 13:00 - After such an eventful day exploring its best to take a moment to digest all of that information. And while you’re busy digesting you might as well enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, you have time to explorer Mau Due. Mau Due here is the place with rice terrace you can visit and take a shot trekking!
17:00 - Step into the comfort of your limousine bus and make your return to Ha Noi.
22:30 - Arrive back in Ha Noi. Wave us goodbye, greet your newly made friends and keep on exploring Vietnam… Hopefully with our help! Please remember to leave us a review or contact us with any feedback about this experience, we value your opinion and look forward to improving in ways that we’ve not even thought of yet!