Join - in Small Group Tour: 01 day tour starts from: $99
All incl. Transportation Hotel Pick up & Drop off + Luxury Speedboat + Insurance on boat + English speaking tour guide + Vietnamese Traditional Lunch + All entrance fees ticket + Mineral Water + Wet Tissue
Two hours south of Ho Chi Minh City lies Ben Tre, the so-called Coconut Capital of Vietnam. This quiet town, just across the river from the more developed city of My Tho, makes for a quaint getaway with its many fruit orchards, cottage industries and surprisingly rural villages just off the main highway.
Cruising through canals and along Saigon River, you will enjoy some typical Southern Vietnamese’s activities such as: traditional music, cycling on village roads, rowing a boat, savoring honey tea, Mekong vodka, visit a coconut candy factory as well as gourmet lunch on Ben Tre island...
Let's see Mekong Delta (Ben Tre)!
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta (Ben Tre)
You will be picked up at your hotel in HCM by comfortable minivan the to pier for the luxury speedboat to Mekong Delta (Ben Tre Provine). Enjoy a light breakfast, cake, seasonal fruits, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river. Listening to a traditional kind of music, rowing boat dock by horse cargo. Visiting local market to discover local daily life, try typical fruits. Visit Hong Phuc coconut candy factory, bee-farm, observe how people raise bees for honey, Taste special wines (Snake/ Scorpion wine) of Ben Tre province. Enjoy your Vietnamese traditional lunch, Finish lunch and head to Saigon, Arrive back to Saigon to be dropped off at your place of stay.
Tour Departure Time: 7:30 AM
Tour Length: Approximately 5-6 hours.
Group Tour: Maximum 16 people.
- Adult: VND 2,326,500 per person
- Child (under 12 years old): VND 1,725,000 per person
- Child (under 8 years old): VND 1,150,000 per person
1st Infant (0-3 years): free of charge
(The above rates are not included mandatory Government Tax)
Private Tour: please contact us!
CHECK OUR LATEST PROMOTIONS & OFFERS:
Last Minute Deals | Happy Birthday Discounts | Promotions
Friends Travel Vietnam offer discounts for groups of 4 or more, we encourage groups to book with us by offering discounts for group bookings.
For detailed information for bigger groups, prices and tickets, please contact us!
* ITINERARY: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Ho Chi Minh.
7:30AM Pick-up at the customers’ hotel and transfer to Tan Cang pier by Saigon River Tour's comfortable minivan.
8:00AM Depart to Mekong Delta (Ben Tre Province) by luxury speedboat. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of The Pat' a Chou cake with Lavie water & seasonal fruits, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river
09:30am Arrive to Mekong Delta Area(Ben Tre province)
- Walk inside the local market to discover local daily life. A chance to see many local fruits, products and goods.This is great time for make photo.
- Try some of their typical fruits and keep cruising to Ben Tre province. (Real Mekong Delta Area)
- Experience the peaceful atmosphere of water region by rowing a small boat through
small canals with conical hat.
- Taste special wines of Snake/Scorpion(optional)
- Hearing the story about the local plantations and their “ friendly”
- Enjoy a cup of honey tea from local family recipe.
- Listen to the Southern traditional folk music was handed down for over 100 years
(listed by Unesco as intangible cultural heritage of the world – Don Ca Tai Cu)
- Get on the Vietnamese Lambro Tuk – Tuk (vehicle using for schools and works),and
ride in the winding village road to see the local houses & gardens.
- Visit a small family business of coconut candies, hearing how they use every ounce
coconuts for their life.
1:00PM: Cruise to Riverside restaurant with panoramic view. After that, we will serve you
Vietnamese set menu lunch with delicious 7 courses, especially is Elephant Ear Fish(one very
special dish in Mekong Delta),rice -paper served with fish sauce and other dishes.
2:00PM: Finish lunch and head to Saigon
4:00PM: Arrive back to Saigon to be dropped off at your place of stay.
- Insurance on boat
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Lavie water and wet towels.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- The pat a chou cake & seasonal fruits at local market
- Vietnamese traditional set menu lunch – 7 courses at Riverside Restaurant