2 days & 1 night starts from $ 110 | $ 55 per day
All incl. Transportation + Fees + Food + Water + Guide + Accommodation + Traditional Wine
Friends Travel Vietnam - This tour will take you deep in the Pu Luong Reserve Nature. This authentic and peaceful site is unspoiled by tourism. Trekking in the reserve is the best way to discover the real Vietnam and its customs. Walking through some rice field terraces , meeting some Black Thai Minorities , enjoying the beautiful landscape of Pu Luong valley surrounded by mountains covered by jungle , learning about the agriculture system contemplating the impressive waterwheels and relaxing in a bamboo rafting ride on Cham stream are entire part of this adventure. Welcome to Pu Luong
Let's see Pu Luong!
Day 1: Hanoi - Pu Luong
Take in all the splendor of the scenic mountain views set against the seasonal lush green rice paddies in the valley below. Dine on a delicious Vietnamese lunch in a local village, On the way we’ll see local people farming in the traditional ways and meet locals weaving scarves in the most beautiful designs and colors.
Enjoy tour to Pu Luong, as we will stop on the way to visit the Pu Luong Nature Reserve. We'll be exploring visit rural villages and see rice fields. Check in homestay in Pu Luong
Day 2: Pu Luong - Hanoi
We'll be visiting serveral remote rural villages, talk with the local people and see how they live. There will be free time before we head back to Hanoi!
|Option||Room setup||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Homestay||Sharing dorm||1 pax||110 $USD|
|- 1N private room homestay ( No A/C)||Double /Twin bed||1 pax||125 $USD|
|- 1N private room homestay Single ( No A/C)||Single bed||1 pax||135 $USD|
CHECK OUR LATEST PROMOTIONS & OFFERS:
Last Minute Deals | Happy Birthday Discounts | Promotions
Friends Travel Vietnam offer discounts for groups of 4 or more, we encourage groups to book with us by offering discounts for group bookings.
For detailed information for bigger groups, prices and tickets, please contact us!
The information below is intended to assist you as you consider your travel options for Vietnam with Friends Travel Vietnam. In addition to the detailed itinerary each tour has been supported with some useful information to provide you with an overview of your accommodation & meals, all things money, passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, clothing, personal equipment and much more to help you with your travel preparations.
DAY 1: Hanoi – Pu Luong. (L, D) 200km
07:00 – 07:30
- Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Pu Luong Nature Reserve by Limousine bus.
- Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
- Visit local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority to learn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
- Arrive in Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Have lunch and check in.
14:30 – 17:30
- Trek following the small roads through the terrace rice fields and cross the stream to visit remote rural villages of Black Thai Minorities to learn about the local people in Pu Luong.(6kms)
- Dinner at the lodge, enjoy some local rice wine with the family. Have a quiet night in the middle of the Reserve.
*Sleeping options: Traditional dorm room in the house on stilts or Private Room no Air-con (High standard accommodations) at Pu Luong Nature Homestay
Day 2: Easy Trek to Chieng Lau, Yen, Ba villages, Bamboo rafting on Cham Stream – Hanoi 200km. (B,L)
07:30 – 08:30
- Have breakfast in the lodge. Enjoying the breathtaking view from the lodge.
- Board the van to the starting point. Following the small road through the terrace rice and sugar cane fields, cross the Hanging Bridges to visit other remote rural villages of Thai Ethnic. Visit the Thai’s traditional ancient house to learn more about the daily life of the local people. Stop at the giant waterwheels, ducks farm to learn about the agriculture before getting on the Bamboo Raft for a relaxing cruise on Cham stream.
- Pick up the van to go back to the lodge, check out.
- Have lunch and have free time to relax or walking around the village before boarding the Limousine bus to go back to Hanoi at 14:30.
- Soft break on the way.
- Arrive in Hanoi old quarter drop you off at your hotel.
- Transportation ith air-conditioned mini van
- Fees and tickets
- Food ( dinner, lunch and more!)
- English speaking guide
- Bicycle trip
- Traditional wine and dance
- Other Foods, Tips and Personal Expense.
Dietary or special food request
In order to take care of your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. Send food request
For a list of unfiltered references from past trips, please contact us at email@example.com